Pokemon School #162 ~ Aura Training Commence, A Sign Of A Powerful Reunion!

February 20th 2017 ~

A cold Monday night. Frost on the windows, the smell of hot chocolate stained the air and even the beach was frozen. However, inside Garcia's cosy, warm cottage, Marko and Leafa were discussing the events Marko and Ash shared a few days ago regarding their aura energy.

Leafa: You confessed to, Ash about the aura energy?

Marko: Mhm. I felt like it was the right thing to do. He's ready to take responsibility of his own aura.

Leafa: I don't know.... The stories about your struggles trying to tame the aura's power still lingers in my mind. You scraped past the training and luckily survived the stress caused by the aura' intense power.

Marko: Ash is different. He's open, ready to learn and always on feet without question.

Leafa: I'm just concerned for his safety. It's true that we're not his parents, but we do know what the aura energy is capable of.

Garcia: As scary as the aura's power sounds, Marko committed to the right choice.

The decaying woman struggled to enter the living room as she scrap her wooden staff across the rough floorboards, so Marko stood up and abandoned his hot chocolate in order to assist Garcia to the sofa. Once she was comfortable, Marko and Leafa agreed to join Garcia on the sofa, so they could discuss more on the "Ash Using His Aura" situation.

Leafa: What are you trying to say, Garcia?

Garcia: Many, many, many years ago I was taught everything there was to know about using Aura to connect with Pokemon.

Marko: I remember something my father once told me. There was a book which had all the information in regarding Aura energy.

Garcia: Correct. Returning to why I agreed with Marko's decision is because I want you, Marko. To train Ash.

Marko: Wait, what?! Me? A Teacher?!

Leafa: You'll be a great teacher. Besides, Ash looks up to you. You're like a role model to him.

Garcia: I strongly agree with Leafa's statement, and as much as I would like to teach Ash as a promising prospect, I sadly can not.

Marko: Huh? But why? What is preventing you?

Garcia: I may be more than six hundred years old, but it doesn't mean my time won't come to an end.... Sadly, my end is near.

Leafa: What?! But, can't you just time travel again to avoid it?

Garcia: I can, yes. But I don't want to run forever, so why not let time catch up with me.

Marko: If that is what you wish, neither of us will stop you. Its your own decision to make.

Leafa: Marko's right.... I can't stop you, so whatever you would like us to do we'll do it as a last gift for everything that you've done for us.

Garcia: No, no. That won't be necessary, and Celebi.... I feel the time for its appearance is edging closer, so when the mythical Pokemon stands before you please accept the opportunity and return to your natural time period.

Marko: Agreed. I'm very confident that someone has finally figured out that we're missing, Leafa. Think about your father. He is in a position with a lot of power. I wouldn't be surprised if he commanded his entire army to track you down.

Leafa: To be honest, I don't want to go back.

Marko: What?! But what about our home? Our family?!

Leafa: Well, I feel like a change is what we needed, so when Celebi first approached us in the jungle temple I had a feeling it was a sign, a gift to give us a new start as a happy couple. Besides, my father only cares for my richness, your aura and Greninja.