Pokemon School #91 ~ The Double Region Date ~ Part Two!

After returning home early from his short mission, Gary arrived home to find Delia, Mallow, Hau and Lillie sitting on the sofa watching old videos of him and Ash. Hiding away for a few minutes and slowly watching the videos he thought it would be time let them know he's back.

Once he stood up and entered the living room he was instantly tackled by a rather happy Lillie.

Lillie: You're home already?!.....

Gary: Yeah....That's right!

Lillie: Oh! I'm so sorry for hurting you!

Gary: It's fine. I can understand as you were so excited.

Lillie stood back up first and began to rub her arm in embarrassment as she watched Gary slowly get up from the living room floor.

Lillie: Well...It's good to see you!

Gary: You too Lillie..

A small, but brief smile appeared on Lillie's face, but before anything could spark between the two, Mallow and Hau but in.

Hau: How come you're home so early?! I thought your mission was going to be for the whole week?

Gary: It was, but our mission was completed very quickly so professor Sycamore gave me the rest of the week off.

Mallow: That's nice of the professor, but what was your mission anyway?

Gary: It was fairly easy. Me and Astrid had to find a Lucarionite which she would return to Steven Stone our boss.

Hau: What does Steven do with the mega stones?

Gary: All I'm aware off is that he researches the rare stones and keeps them for his collection, but this doesn't change the fact that you're watching old videos of me and Ash!...

Jumping up in fright, Delia quickly turned off the television with the remote as she looked over at Gary who was standing not very impressed.

Delia: Well.....

Lillie: Gary!...It wasn't Delia's idea! We were all just bored, so I asked about your history with Ash.

Mallow: That's how the videos came about.

Gary: I'll let you off the hook, but only this time...

Noibat: Noi!

A small cute bate came soaring down the flight of stairs after hearing a familiar voice. Hoping it was Ash, Noibat was devastated to find out it was Gary.

The upset bat flew over to Delia and slouched into her lap.

Delia: You must of thought that Gary was Ash didn't you?

Noibat: Noi....

Mallow: Noibat seems to really like Ash.

Delia: I think so too! Maybe Ash might let you join his team one day!

Noibat: Noi?....Noibat!

Making everyone laugh and smile, Noibat began to prance around on Delia's lap, but as much as Lillie was amused by Noibat, she was still thinking about asking Gary on a date as he arrived home early.

She looked across at him, but luckily enough he didn't notice her staring into his eyes because he was too busy watching Delia and Hau play with Noibat. After a while Lillie became impatient and tugged on Gary's sleeve.

Gary: Huh?... What is it Lillie?

Lillie: Erm.....R-remember before you headed off on your mission and...