Pokemon School #118 ~ Kalolan Force!

Commentator: Welcome to the finals of the Sinnoh double battle tournament! Our four contestants are raring to go to battle it out for the grand prize! The tag team who wins this final will be given a Nugget, a large supply of rare berries and a grant total of $10,000 Poke-dollars! Let's head on down to the battlefield where the referee shall address the trainers!

The time has finally come! After an entire week of fierce battles, Mallow and Ash have made it to the finals hoping to return back to Kalos with the grand prize while Barry and Dawn join them as they searched for victory too!

Referee: Trainers, the rules are very simple and will be the very same as the other battles! Once both Pokemon are unable to battle on one tag team, then the other tag team will be crowned champions! Understood?!

All four trainers raring to go nodded in sync agreeing to the rules given by the referee. The man in yellow held up his green flag, then forcefully swung his left arm towards the ground indicating for the battle to start.

Barry: There's no way I'm going to reach the finals and lose, so Dawn! Let's make sure we take that grand prize!

Dawn: You can count on it! Togekiss, spoootlight!

Barry: Skarmory, let's remind Ash what get a whooping feels like from Sinnoh!

The two Sinnoh born trainers tossed one Pokeball each up into the sky above releasing a metallic bird alongside a white, elegant avian Pokemon.

Commentator: Togekiss and Skarmory! Looks like Dawn and Barry are going to fight with the power of wind, but let's see how Ash and Mallow will counter!

Ash: They've gone with two flying types which puts you at a disadvantage since you only use Grass-type Pokemon, but that shouldn't be a problem since I never worry about the types.

Mallow: You battle with such confidence even when put at a disadvantage... How?

Ash: Belief in my Pokemon. If I believe in my Pokemon like Pikachu here, then I know he'll try his best even if we win or lose.

Mallow: It was never about winning to you at all... Was it?

Ash: Of course I want to aim to the very top with my Pokemon, but as along as they try their best I'll be happy with them. Right buddy?

Pikachu: Pika!

Mallow: That's incredible...

She stood speechless as Pikachu was gifted a rub behind his right ear by his trainer, but she was now even determined to give it her all.

Ash: Go on buddy! I know I said I would choose different Pokemon for each battle, but I'm going to let you take Infernape's place this time.

Pikachu: Pika!

The electric mouse held his fist in front of himself and Ash radiating large amounts of confidence, then jumped down from his trainers shoulder and showed off a firm stance as he dug his four yellow paws into the battlefield searching for a good grip.

Mallow: Hmm... Who should I pick? Huh?!

The Alolan quickly turned her head as she felt a slight tough of pressure on her right shoulder. She looked to find Ash returning the look of confidence while holding his other hand in a screwed up fist.

Ash: I'm sure whoever you choose for this battle will do great! Just have fun and believe in your Pokemon and I'm sure the pressure from participating in a final will fade once you start having fun!

Mallow: Oh... Right!

Mallow replied back with nod full of trust as she reached for a Pokeball from inside her right pocket. She flicked her wrist as the Pokeball escaped the palm of her hand releasing Meganium from its home.