Pokemon School #32 ~ The Magnifcient And Powerful Seven!

???: I demand to see Ash Ketchum!

Everyone in the main hall stood frozen, they didn't know what to do, they couldn't leave because seven people were standing at the front doors.

Aria: What's the meaning of this!

???: All I want is Ash Ketchum!

Ash was at the back of the room so he pushed his way through the crowd while holding Serena's hand.

Serena stopped Ash in the middle of the crowd.

Serena: Ash! What if they're dangerous people?

Ash held out a Poke ball.

Ash: I have a plan if something bad happens okay.

Serena: Okay Ash, I trust you.

Ash and Serena continued to push their way through the crowd and they managed to get to the front, only for Ash to be shocked to see who was standing there.

Ash: No way.....

Serena: What's wrong Ash?

Ash: I know them...

Ash slowly stepped forward which caught the seven figures attention.

???: There he is! It's been a long time Ash!

Ash: Yeah it sure has Brandon!

Brandon: So what are you doing in Kalos?

Ash: Well you see... I've moved from Kanto to Kalos, so I live here now.

Brandon: Oh really? Caught any new Pokemon since you've left Hoenn?

Ash: Too many to count...

Ash sweat dropped, but the conversation got cut short by Aria.

Aria: What's the meaning of this!

Brandon: I'm sorry you're majesty, but I have some important things to discuss with Ash.

Aria: Majesty?... How polite of you, anyway what's this important business about.

Brandon smiled and walked back to stand in line with the other six figures.

Brandon: You see... Us seven are part of a system called the battle frontier, and were called the frontier brains!

Everyone looked impressed, even Gary didn't know what the battle frontier was but it sure got Shota's and Trevor's attention.

Brandon: We're not easy to take down you see, no one has ever beaten us except from one particular young man.

Brandon instantly had a huge smile on his face and looked in the direction of Ash, he then pointed at Ash with his big finger.

Brandon: This boy right here! Ash Ketchum is the only person to ever beat the entire battle frontier! You see the battle frontier is always run by us seven.