Pokemon School #122 ~ The Difference Between A Truth And A Lie ~ Part Three!

Today was the day, Tuesday the day before Ash headed off to Alola for entire year. However, he had one obstacle in his way which was facing Calem in a Pokemon battle in front of hundreds and maybe even thousands.

To this very time, Ash still feels clueless to why Calem issued him a battle, but the Kantonian was nowhere near fit for battle since how emotionally broken he became over the past twenty four hours.

He was all alone in his dorm as he requested Lillie, Mallow, Hau and Pikachu went ahead with Alain to find some seats for the battle why he devoured his bowl of cereal.

As he finished up his last spoonful of cornflakes, he pulled of Greninja's Pokeball of his belt and released the Water-type from the capsule. Standing before him in the kitchen, Greninja was curious to way his trainer had ask for his assistance in the kitchen.

Ash: We need a little talk.

Greninja: Gren?

Ash: Don't worry, you haven't committed to anything terrible. I just want to be reassured with you that you're fit for a battle.

Greninja stood opposite Ash with his blue arms crossed and nodded to alert Ash how comfortable it felt for being Ash's number one choice against Calem.

Ash: Good. I want to give it our all since this battle will be our last in Kalos for sometime. However, this battle is against Calem, so it won't be no easy task if he decides to choose Tyrantrum.

Greninja: Gren.

Ash: Mhm.. Something happened yesterday, so if you're thinking about why I look very pale, don't worry about it, It's nothing.

Greninja continued to stand in front of Ash with his arms crossed as his trainer had just finished washing up his breakfast bowl, then once Ash grabbed his keys for the dorm he looked over at his fully evolved Pokemon.

Ash: I want to see a good battle being produced from both of us, okay?

Greninja: Gren!

The exchanged nods as Ash held up Greninja's Pokeball, at that instant the Ninja Pokemon converted into energy and returned back to its Pokeball.

When he felt ready, Ash left his dorm and locked the door tight, then began taking a gentle walk towards the Battle Stadium while thinking about the battle that was going to take place.

He finally made it to the entrance of the stadium and as he walked through the doors he could hear the entire crowd causing a racket in the act of chanting Calem's name throughout the entire building. Ash began to feel nervous which never happens to him before any battle, even the most important ones since he's so use to battling now, but due to the disastrous events that occurred yesterday, Ash has felt less comfortable in his familiar environment.

Approaching the hallway which would lead to Ash's own dugout, he noticed that all the TV's were broadcasting Calem standing in the centre of the battlefield waving his hands which confused the Kantonian a little since the battle was an unofficial match. However, Calem had made such a big deal out of everything he asked the school if they could broadcast the battle worldwide since it would be great entertainment for everyone watching at home or within the stadium.

*Start Of Ash's POV*

I hate to admit, but I feel really nervous right now. Walking down this hallway knowing I have spectators bouncing up and down chanting Calem's name above me was making me a nervous wreck. As I continued to make progress down this long path I could even feel the entire stadium move due to all the sounds erupting from all the spectators. I've never experienced anything this hectic before, but as I walked past another TV that was built into the white solid wall, It was once again showcasing Calem, but this time Tyrantrum was with him showing off multiple attacks which was pretty stupid of him since I now know a few of his moves.