Pokemon School #150 ~ Ash Vs Hala, Grandson Vs Grandpa ~ Part Two!

January 27th 2017 ~

Ash was seconds away from entering a battle with his grandpa, Hala. If he won, he would be awarded with acknowledgement of beating Melemele Island's Kahuna, along with a Fightium Z and the Normalium Z which Hala confiscated from Ash after spotting out a few flaws in his grandson's trial.

However, the Kantonian had just released Rowlett from its Pokeball to take on Hala's Crabrawler. The only thing remaining was the referee's confirmation to start the battle.

As a confident look crawled onto Ash's face his eyes followed the referee's arm as he lowered it quickly initiating the start of the battle.

Hala: Ash! As you're my grandson and the challenger, I'll let you take the first move.

Ash: Thanks! I'll use it wisely!..... Okay Rowlet I need you to focus okay?

Rowlet kept his body stationary as he rotated his head making strong eye contact with his trainer while nodding in agreement.

Ash: Okay, lets attack from distance. Leafage!

Rowlet pushed his two sharp feet off the ground gaining some air. Once he reached a comfortable height swarms of leaves were launched by both wings once Rowlet had stretched his wings out wide.

Hala continued to watch as a wave of leaves approached Crabrawler, but it didn't bother him one bit as a smirk cracked onto his face.

Hala: Attacks from a far distance. Smart strategy.... Crabrawler, use Rock Smash, but use your claws to protect your body from Leafage.

Using his two blue claw, Crabrawler quickly used his punching glove like claws as a quick temporary shield as the powerful storm of leaves came smashing into him, but the Boxing Pokemon put up a grand resistance managing to survive the threatening Grass-type attack.

Ash: Quick, Use Tackle! Don't allow Crabrawler any time to recover!

Just when Crabrawler lowered his claws he was unexpectedly struck by a strong forceful stab by Rowlet's right foot forcing the Fighting-type to sink slowly into the ground.

Hala: Stand your ground. Relax your upper body and focus more on your lower body!

Taking in the instant command, Crabrawler dug all four of the tips on his skinny legs into the dirt battlefield supplying him with a much stronger position.

Ash: Keep up the good work Rowlet! One more big push!

Without warning, Rowlet switched out his right foot allowing his left foot to enter stabbing Crabrawler once again. Instead of sinking into the ground, Crabrawler was forcefully being pushed backwards towards Hala creating a long trench.

Ash: Now, Leafage again!

Hala: Not so fast!

Ash: Huh?!

Hala: Power-Up Punch!

Ash: Quick Rowlet! Get out of there!

As small drops of sweat ran wild down the side of Ash's face, all he could was watch as Crabrawler swung its left claw eventually colliding with Rowlet. As expected, Rowlet was sent packing landing in front of Ash after receiving a super punch.

Hala: Ohoho! A brilliant, powerful packed punch that was!

Ash: Argh!....Rowlet, you okay?!

The Kantonian look worried as Rowlet was just about able to stand up again, let alone shake his head notifying Ash that he was okay to carry on, but from the stands it was an entirely different story.