Car Journey

Veronica and Vanessa Merrell are identical twin sisters from California born on the 6th of August 1996, the pair of Twins are best friends they do everything together. Roni and Nessa run a YouTube channel called Merrell Twins, they upload every week on Twin Tuesday. They post comedy sketches, covers, collabs, and challenges. They recently reached 1 million subscribers.

It was unlike any morning in California, the sky was grey and gloomy, no one was out, the whole neighborhood was empty there wasn't a trace of anyone in site.

Roni and Nessa were on their way to Ryan Higa's house to to a colab, they had been wanting this collab for they don't know how long. Veronica could tell something was up it was to quiet. Roni looked around nervously

"What's wrong?" Nessa asked just as nervous

"Does it not feel strange to you like something's wrong?"

"Eh no not really, but come on we'll be late" Nessa urged.

They both entered the car and drove off.

The girls had a long drive ahead of them, they had to drive 2 hours to get to east side LA. Roni and Nessa decided to make a car rides video while on the journey.

"Hey guys I'm Veronica" Roni would always introduce

"And I'm Vanessa" Nessa would follow

"And welcome to another car rides edition" they said in unison, Roni and Nessa explained that they were on a journey to Ryan Higa's house to film a collaboration. They explain how excited they were to finally meet their favorite You Tuber.