Hate Comments

WARNING

PLEASE EXCUSE SOME OF THE LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked over and saw her collapse, there was nothing I could do I have to save her!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr and Mrs Merrell helped me out of the car when we arrived at a house,

"Where are we?" I asked

"Well Veronica this is where we live!" my Mom explained.

They directed me into the hall and started giving me a tour of downstairs seeming as I can't go upstairs, our house is pretty big and very roomy, They brought me into a bedroom and sat me down on a bed,

"Who's room is this?" I questioned

"It's yours" My Dad said.

I looked around in awe, there were several guitars on display, and posters all over the walls of random people, I gazed my eyes upon a photo frame on my bed side table, my parents left me in peace as I got to know the place, the frame was beautiful, it had rose gold flowers on the edges and a picture of Nessa and I at the park, we must have been like 11 or 12, it was strange, It's like waking up and someone telling you that you have a life you never knew about, everything is new to me.

I started rummaging through some drawers, I came across a photo album, I opened it up and saw pages and pages of Nessa and I,

I couldn't bare it anymore I slammed the book shut, life is too hard, the only thing I can remember is Nessa and she's gone! Will I ever remember?

I flopped back down on the bed, my foot landed in a bad position and electrifying pain shot up my leg, I held in a scream but the tears rapidly poured from my eyes. How long will it have to be like this?

I felt something wet touch my forehead, I was confused, I got up and saw a dog sitting down on my pillow, I quickly stumbled off the bed and limped to the door but fell against it covering my eyes in fear.

Then it barked, "Wh-who are you?" I whispered scared to death of this animal,

The dog lifted his two front paws up and turned his head to the side, he was adorable, then it clicked!

"OHH, you're Tiger!" I shouted happily,

His tail wagged frantically as he ran up to me, "Hello there little Doggy, aren't you just the cutest thing!"

Long after playing with this dog we I ended up sitting on the bed again on my phone.

I was looking at all the cool apps on the phone, I already knew Snapchat so I opened it and pressed the circle to make a video,

"Hi guy's it's me Veronica, and I'm here with my dog Tiger!" I said as I pointed the phone to my dog who was sleeping next to me. I pressed story and waited to see what would happen. While waiting I decided to investigate some other apps.

I pressed on one with a sideways triangle, it was called YouTube, On the screen appeared loads of pictures with names on them, to my surprise there was one with a picture of me on it and I was with, Nessa? It was called Car Rides 5 -Merrell Twins, I clicked on it and a video started playing, It was just Nessa and I in a car talking and playing games and singing, it was actually kinda funny. When it was over and I was finished laughing I pressed a circle with Our faces on it, it brought me to a page with a lot more videos, at the there was a bar saying 8,000,000 subscribers, I don't even know what that means?

I started reading comments someone left on some of the videos. That was a bad idea.

"She just wants attention, I bet they drove off the bridge on purpose"

"One down One to Go!"

How could one person have such a big affect on how you think! I was hurt and unable to breath, my throat clogged up, I have to stop myself from crying, I've been doing it too much lately, I scrolled down and saw replies to the mean comments"

"Maybe if you didn't waist your F****** time typing nonsense you'd see how ridiculously insensitive you're being, put yourself in this situation!"

"Veronica and Vanessa are the best thing that's ever happened to this planet! And us twinners pray every night that she's ok!"

"You rude B**** I learnt rejection is protection but your SH** is just pure hell!"

I read them all,over a thousand of the replies telling that person to be nice, my heart melted, the world can be a nasty place but there's always a ray of sunshine to help us, till the very end the mean commenter apologized and said that they he/she regrets commenting such disrespectful content.

I was tired from YouTube and felt the need to explore some more!

I opened up instagram, I scrolled down and all I saw was my snapchat story of me saying "Hi guy's it's me Veronica, and I'm here with my dog Tiger!", I was extremely confused, didn't I post that on snapchat?

"What?" I whispered to myself.

Underneath each video as a comment, most of them said stuff like "It's Roni She's Ok!" others said "Thank Goodness she's ok, I missed her so much!".

I Don't know why they were all so happy to see me, but all the same I was pleased that people could be so kind, on every video of my story I commented something like thanks or happy to be back<3.

Suddenly out of nowhere My bedroom began to shake violently, I was scared, Tiger whimpered in fear. A Massive ray of light appeared which blinded me for a quick second,

I rubbed my eyes and looked around, I rubbed them again just to make sure I wasn't seeing things!

Lying on my floor was a little girl around the age of 6 or 7, she slowly got up and looked around, she seemed terrified.

"H-hello?" I asked nervously,

She turned and when she saw me her face lit up!

"Nessa, you're ok!" She shouted as she ran over giving me a hug.

"Um, excuse me little girl, who are you?" I asked

"Nessa, it's me silly, Sophie!"

(A/N: Hope you liked this chapter sorry it was kinda boring, but hey look another cliffhanger! Please tell me what you think so far)

Life after the car accidentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara