Should I just let go?

When Roni opened her eyes doctors were surrounding her, She had sharp pains all over her body, everything was blurry all she could see were unclear shapes and colors.

"Veronica?, Veronica can you hear me?"shouted a doctor,

Roni was to weak to speak and to tired to move, a waft of dizziness washed over her, all she could respond with was a slight nod with her head.

Veronica felt as if life was slowly draining from her, she was loosing her grasp. She could hear someone calling her name, it was Vanessa,"Veronica, Roni it doesn't hurt to let go! the pain will go away" 

"Veronica stay with us!" a doctor yelled, Roni was confused onto what was happening, she could hear faint crying from across the room. Her parents were on the brink of loosing their only living child.

"She's loosing to much blood!"

"Veronica, stay! don't go!" someone cried she recognized it to be her mothers voice, Roni had no clue what to do pain was over seezing  her body giving jerky seizures, she couldn't hold on it was too hard, but she knew she had to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nessa sat in porch swing in a beautiful sunset garden It was wide and open, sloping gently down to a cosmic-blue river, apple trees ran through the center of the garden, casting a lake of shadows across the green. The dew drops by her feet slowly trickled along the strands of grass, She quietly sulked to herself. 

An old man slowly approached her, he was known as the wise man, he sat down next to her, "What's the matter my friend?" he inquired, "This is no place to be sad?"

"It's my twin sister sir, she's in pain and she won' let go!" Nessa explained

"Little girl, this place is full of beautiful thing's, you have everything you wish for, why want more?" he requested

"Because sir,  she was my best friend and I won't see her ever again!" Nessa admitted 

"Vanessa if she was your best friend you'd wish the best for her, I want you to wish upon happy memories" he said calmly.

He left leaving Nessa in thought alone, "Oh Roni I miss you so so much!" Nessa cried with tears streaming down her face. 

She turned and saw Roni behind her, arms open wide for a hug, Nessa ran up to her, it was as if time itself had stopped she wanted this hug to last forever but something was wrong.

Nessa pulled away from her sister and saw the tears strolling down Roni's face, she grabbed the cuff of her dress an gently rubbed away the tears. "Roni, what's wrong?"

"Nessa I love you so much, but..."

"but what?" Nessa urged 

"Nessa I came to say goodbye" Roni cried

Nessa couldn't breath, she felt as if everything around her was crumbling tears automatically filled her eyes, "What do y-you mean?" Nessa asked although she already knew the answer to this question

"Nessa it's not time for me to die, think about how our parents would feel, both of their daughters dead, Nessa I don't want to do this but I have to and I want you to know that I love you so much and you will always be with me everywhere I go" Roni explained

Nessa couldn't explain how she was feeling, she had no one, she had nothing.

"You can still come and visit, can't you?" Roni cried

"You don't understand, it takes energy, Roni I have no one!" Nessa shouted

"Well Nessa I have to go live everyday up on earth remembering how  I couldn't even be there when my own twin sister died, I have to go up stay in pain and slowly heal, I have to go up with people thinking I'm crazy that I can see your ghost!" Roni bellowed 

"You're wrong Roni people won't think you're crazy because I'm not gonna bother, you're gonna have to find some other way to see me because I sure am not wasting my time or energy to contact you!" Nessa shrieked.

Both girls extremely regretted what they had said to each other but before they could say a word Veronica was slowly fading to nothingness, in the blink of an eye she was gone.

"Veronica? Where are you? Roni, Roni where did you go" Nessa cried "Roni please come back I'm sorry" Nessa slowly lay down against a tree crying into her own arms, "Please Roni I, I have no one".