Show Me Proof!

She slammed the door, sat into the driver's seat and began to drive aggressively.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must have dozed off in the back seat, it had to be a dream! I mean how on earth could this have happened!

Sadly it wasn't a dream. I sat up abruptly, "Where are we?!" I questioned. Everything was blurry again, my contacts must have fallen out while I was asleep.

I felt something hit my head, it was hard but small. "OW!" I stated rubbing where the item had hit me,

"Careful with them, they were expensive!" Linda advised,

"Well if you want me to be careful with them maybe don't throw them at ME!" I shouted. I rummaged around the back seats in search for what Linda threw at me. I picked up a pair of glasses off the floor, delicately picking them up and putting them on.

Everything was clear again, I quickly looked out the window to see where we were, Route 56? Why were we on route 56? Last time I remember this was the way to the police station.

"L-L-Linda, where are you taking me?" I asked worriedly.

"Home!" She answered.

"But I thought you lived in East side LA"

"No Veronica, I'm taking you to where you belong! Which is a jail cell!" She clarified angrily.

"WHAT! Linda don't do this to me! I haven't done anything wrong!" I defended myself as best I could,

"You probably ran away from all your problems, any bets you're a con artist. Your name probably isn't even Veronica!" Linda spat.

"Linda I'm not a con artist! I swear!" I shouted.

"Right then prove it!" She urged,

I pulled out my phone and opened youtube, I typed in Merrell Twins. It took several long seconds to load, Linda was growing impatient.

My jaw dropped, my mind went blank. WHAT THE!?

"See no proof" Linda said, starting the rover and continuing her route.

Under the searchbar was written:

Sorry No Results For Merrell Twins.

I opened up safari and searched up Veronica Merrell, My head was spinning there was nothing! I scrolled down a list of invalid links until I reached a working one.

A new page opened, I was disappointed with the result. It was just the missing poster on a website.

My heart sank, I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in prison! Then something came to mind! I opened up Instagram and chose to browse as guest, I typed in Veronicamerrell... NO USER FOUND!? What the hell is happening!?

"You know I'm surprised" Linda laughed sarcastically.

"What now!?" I demanded, tears trickled down my face quickly trailing to the floor.

"I can usually tell when someone is a con artist you know? But with you there was something different, I felt as if you could be trusted, like you actually needed my help!"

"I did" I replied shakily.

"Any bets this 'Vanessa' girl is all just a part of your act" She laughed.

I could feel the anger burning up inside of me, How dare she!

"Look LINDA! I don't care if you don't believe me about where I came from or how I got here, BUT if you EVER DARE talk about my sister like that EVER again there will be consequences!" I bellowed.

"Awwww, Good for you sweetie!" she answered slyly,

The anger rose from inside of me, as if a ticking bomb was waiting to explode, I reached forward grabbing Linda's arm causing the car to swerve uncontrollably. My life flashed before my eyes.

I was back, I was in the car with Nessa, the night of the crash. I looked around, everything was so vivid as if it was actually happening again!

The car swerved as the truck approached us,

"I love you Roni!" Nessa screamed,

I had no control over what was happening but on que I cried "I love you too Nessa" Before crashing into a fence and over the bridge.

A/N: Hey guys sorry it took so long to update cause this chapter was really hard to write, I know it's kinda short but I will be posting the first chapter of my new book so go check it out! <3