Believe

I was left in the room with Erin who looked really creepy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hopped back to the car and jumped in the back seat with Nessa, Max sat in the driver's seat and began driving. Nessa was freezing, I wrapped her in my jacket, my finger grazed her skin and her eyes burst open again giving me a shock, but like last time nothing else happened. We arrived home and took the elevator up to my apartment, I left my crutches aside and decided to hobble around instead, I begged Erin to keep me in just a boot and she agreed.

Max lay Nessa in my neatly made bed, I turned in my electric blanket to the high test it could go, Max brought in a heater from his apartment. Now all we had to do was wait, Dad called me telling me that Nessa's grave had been destroyed and her body had gone, I acted shocked and in tears, he asked me to come over but I told him I needed time to think in which he somehow understood.

Max went home for a quick nap while I lay next to Nessa, I was sweating from head to toe but she was still freezing. I turned the heating in my apartment up as high as it could go and also turned up Max's heater.

I closed my eyes and appeared in the familiar room sitting across from Nessa, it was different, it didn't have any of her cool stuff in it, it just looked like it did from the very beginning. "Nessa?" I called but she didn't answer, there has always been a metal door in the room which I presumed didn't open. I went over to try and I was right.

"Well?" I turned around, suddenly Nessa was sitting cross legged on the ground,

"Where were you?" I asked confused.

"Doesn't matter, where's my body!? I keep seeing quick glances of everything but then it's like I get plugged out and I'm here again" She exhaled deeply,

"Just be patient" I reassured her.

"Roni don't! If you don't think I'm patient then leave cause I've God damn been in this room for almost a year! So don't assume!" She shouted obviously losing her temper, "it hurts! Just please get this over with, I've done too much and it just hurts" She cried holding her head, I kneeled down and gave her a hug.

"I'll get you out of here even if it means I die in the process" I told her, slowly returning back to reality. I lay next to her in the bed and began thinking.

It's weird how I'm the only one from Nessa's past that believes she's here... I'M THE ONLY ONE! Exactly that's it! I need someone else to believe! She's needed that from the beginning, Max didn't count he didn't know her before. Who do I call! Not my parents or close friends, I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I stared at a name and began to think, and before I knew it I was dialing their number.

"Hello?" He answered tiredly,

"Please come to mine!" I cried, "I need to show you something!"

"Veronica are you ok?" He asked,

"I don't know I just need you really badly right now!" I begged waiting for him to answer.

"Yeah I'll be over right away, will I bring..."

"No just you" I interrupted.

It took him about 10 minutes to come over, "What's wrong?" He asked, "it's 6:30 in the morning, what's so urgent?" I gave him a hug and pulled him aside,

"Collins I need you to understand something right now, I have Nessa with me right now, and I need you to believe that she's coming back" I begged.

"Roni, it's been a long time but I'm afraid you need to accept what's happened and that she's gone" he whispered,

"No collins seriously! Please?"

I dragged him into my bedroom letting him put his jacket down first, "Veronica what the hell!" He shouted obviously seeing Nessa's body on the bed "what is she going here!?" He asked fanning himself from the heat.

"I'm not crazy, listen, I believe Nessa's coming back but nobody else does, she needs more than one person to believe so she can return, I need you to believe!" I explained to him, he stood confused for a moment until he spoke up,

"Why is she in such good condition?"

"Cause she's not leaving, she's an exception, it wasn't her time to go" I answered.

"But she died in 2016... in the car crash... she's supposed to be decomposed" he whispered, his face went blank for a minute or two before he snapped back, "Oh my gosh"

"Did she say something?" I asked nervously,

"She says you're doing it right" He shakily answered.

I urged him over to the bed, I held her hand with my hand and encouraged Collins to do the same, "if I'm right here Nessa could come back" I said closing my eyes. Collins held Nessa's hand and her body bolted upwards yet her eyes remained shut, her chest rose up and down extremely fast, gulping in air every second. "Nessa?"

She opened her mouth and was about to say something.

(Sorry for the short chapter:/ but I'm now done with my MIDTERMS!!! So to celebrate I might post two chapters! Thanks so much for reading<3)