The Truth

"She's anything but useless!" I heard Sophie defend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in shock but now was not the time to sand there with my mouth gaping open!

He turned to face us, there was something different about him though.

I focused my eyes on Veronica who was lying unconscious on the ground, blood gushing from her head and arm bent in a strange position.

I began to approach her but was quickly blocked by Him,

"Get out of my way! I thought I defeated you!" I bellowed, petrified on the inside, Was he still extremely powerful?

"Ah so I guess you're The Vanessa Merrell than?" He chuckled strangely.

"You know who I am!" I shouted staring at him.

"Oh No! Did I not formally introduce myself!? Silly me! Well Vanessa my name is Milten! The guy you prefer to as Him's twin brother" He stated.

My mind went blank. "What?"

"Was I not clear? Let me recap for you. Let's see... Well I tried to kill you and when you finally did die the other side realized my brother was evil so they got you to take him down. Oh by the way He has a name, It's Jackson. You then killed my only means of family left in this weird dimension twisty world, leaving me to torture your sister!" He laughed sarcastically.

"Why us!?" I cried.

"I'm not explaining the whole concept of the 'One Merrell twin has to die for the other side to work' thing again.

"Wait...Merrell Twin?"

"Yup, it goes by order, girl, boy, girl, boy" He explained with a grin on his face.

My Mind was now racing.

I was killed on purpose, to keep the other side running.

Him has a twin brother, Well Jackson has a twin brother.

And only First born only child Merrell's have to be sacrificed for the other side.

"Oh My Goodness you're my...!" I started.

"I'm your Granddad!" He chuckled.

I stared at him blankly.

He had his arms behind his back, I knew what he was doing but I knew there was no means of escape.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes, pain slowly washing over me, everything was blurry, I could feel the shards of my glasses in my cheeks.

I began to hear the voices again! It's been ages since I've last heard them.

It was Nessa and Sophie. They sounded worried at first and then Nessa began having a long deep conversation with Milten. I have to warn her! He's not safe to be around! He has a strange amount of power for not being dead!

But I couldn't move, my body ached.

I then heard a soft whisper in my ear, it was soothing, a voice I dearly missed. "Roni it's ok I'm here now"

I hadn't heard Sophie's sweet young voice in, well years.

"I'm going to heal you ok? Just like I did back in the abandoned area" She stated "'I'm sorry if it hurts, it's been a while"

I slightly nodded, closing my eyes waiting to hear bones crack back into place.

I felt the draft of her hands waving over me, I then felt a burst of energy surging through my body.

Sure enough I felt several backbones click back into place and my hand twist back to it's regular position. I felt the wet warm blood soak away, glass shards being removed from my skin.

"There, all done" She whispered happily.

I sat up pulling her into a tight quick hug!

"Thank you!"

I glanced in Vanessa's direction, she looked shocked as if she had just heard big news. I looked at him, he looked ready to shoot and aim, his hand behind his back creating... an energy ball.

(A/N: Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Also sorry this chapter is kinda boring and short, I wrote it so it could help explain the plot more, if that makes sense? Anyway please tell me what you thought of the story so far!)