Channeling

All I could hear were the rocks shattering into millions of pieces, and that was how my heart felt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mood was dire by this point, I had no concept of caring about anything anymore. There was something up with my hands! They wouldn't stop tingling, the sensation ran through my entire body making me shiver. When would it stop!

I looked around in search for Sophie, she wasn't answering when I called her name, she must be off clearing more rocks or something stupid like that. I mean what is the point of that! It's not like if Nessa wakes up she'll be all like '"Oh the rocks look so pretty!"'

I went down next to Nessa again to see how she was doing,

I gazed longingly into her unresponsive eyes, they glistened in the morning sun.

"Hey Nessa, how are you doing?... You wanna wake up anytime soon?... Please?" I stroked her hair behind her ears,

my hands were irritating me, by this point they were shaking like crazy! "Nessa please! Tell me what's with my hands!"

I stood up, tears poured down my face, my body hurt, something was going seriously wrong.

"SOPHIE!!" I yelled "SOPHIE PLEASE HELP!" I shouted, I was in so much pain, I felt my head could explode,

Where is Sophie? I couldn't see her anywhere.

I stopped... I could feel something inside bulging to come out, my knees buckled as I fell to the ground,

"NESSA PLEASE IT HURTS!" I shrieked holding my chest tightly.

It felt as if someone was attempting to rip out my heart! I tried to fight it for as long as I could or at least till Sophie showed up.

Minutes had passed and by now I was lying breathless on the ground, my chest rising and lowering rapidly!

I don't know what came over me but I had a sudden urge to force myself into a sitting position and crawl over to my sister's lifeless body. Something overtook my body and I started to move unwillingly,

I... well actually whatever was controlling me placed my hands on Nessa's temples.

My insides deflated as all my humain energy was sucked out of me! I could feel my body draining.

What the hell was happening!

I managed to force my eyes open too see what was going on.

My hands were massaging Nessa's temples as she shook violently, I was shaking too, Her eyes rolling back and forth as mine were slowly losing vision, Her face coming to life as mine drained.

I was pushed back by Nessa bolting upright, I fell to the ground my head making a hard impact to the floor.

Everything suddenly changed to slow motion, I watched as my sister stand up confused looking around for some clues to why she was here, I then watched as she turned her head to see my lying weakly on the ground, she ran to me gliding to her knees.

I could feel her lifting my head gently.

"Gosh Dangit, Roni please be ok!" She cried shaking me slightly. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing! I-I-I could feel a connection of some sort so I stupidly channeled it, Roni I didn't mean to hurt you!" she sobbed.

I wanted to reply, tell her I was ok, tell her not to worry... but I was too weak, I had nothing left in me. I could feel her tears slowly falling on my face as she hugged me close.

"Goodbye Roni..."

Then all went black.

(A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in so long, I've been so stuck writing this book

 so I'd like to thank  @v_v_mrl  especially for a lot of the idea of this chapter😘

And @maisiewhite15 for also helping me a lot with the planning😘

And to these people who are always voting and commenting

 @HKarim_ @BeksRosenblitz @simplyfangirll @totallynotethan )