Release My Emotions!

After that I must have blacked out with the pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stumbled my way home, Grasping my ears, a loud ringing sound echoed through my head. I left the box behind cause I was in too much pain to receive it from the water. What had gotten over me? How come I was so interested in the water? I blinked and there I was, in the room where Nessa usually brings me while contacting.

She walked out and stood in front of me, she began speaking but I couldn't here her. I told her about how her contacting me without being directly in front of me had pretty much made me deaf. She looked surprised. "One second" I lip read as she spoke. She placed her palms over my ears and closed her eyes. I don't know how she could heal me cause she doesn't have that kind of energy anymore. She took her hands away. "Did it work?" She asked, I could hear her perfectly!

"Wow! How did you do that!?" I asked, shook.(😂)

"I over charged and the charge wears me down but seems to help you! Although I wasn't sure if it would work seeming as it was a total guess" She laughed nervously. "But more importantly, did you solve the box?"

"Uhhh I think so?" I answered, "All I know is some figure of you emerged from the box and pretended to be you"

"And what did you do with this impersonator?" She asked.

"I didn't do anything, it disappeared"

"Brilliant! It's all going to plan!" She shrieked happily.

"So what did the box have to do with you coming back or not?" I asked,

"Because I travelled in the box once part of my soul got trapped, that's why you thought you saw me because some other spirit was trying to suck the energy out of you" She explained through a huge smile.

"Great! So now that your soul is in one piece, can you come home?"

"No, sadly there's still a few more tasks I need you to do, starting with my body" She said in a sad tone.

"What about it?"

"Well I'm not sure where it is, casket 1 or 2?" She replied.

"Any clues?" I questioned hopefully.

"Nope sorry that's not allowed. So I guess I'll see you when I see you" She waved and smiled. I smiled back and waved.

"See you when I see you" I whispered. I was stressed, my head still hurt a little and I was way too confused! How was I supposed to know what to do with her body!? I opened my eyes and I was at home. How the heck did I get here? I was in the middle of nowhere a minute ago, I forgot about it and walked up to my room. I lay flat on my bed and closed my eyes, I thought about how the police were working on digging up Nessa's old grave.

My heart almost stopped when my door burst open. "What the heck!? You scared the life out of me!" I shouted. I looked over to see who it was, my mom and dad had perched themselves mid door frame.

"Veronica where have you been?" My mom asked in a low voice.

"Out" I quickly defended myself.

"Veronica you had been 'out' for almost 17 hours! We were this close to calling the police!" My father shouted, showing his fingers with about an inch between them to indicate 'this close'.

"17 hours!? Really? Wow, sorry guys I lost track of time" I apologised. How in the world had I been out for 17 hours!

"Veronica that is not a valid excuse, your father and I need to know what you are doing when you're not in the house" My mom said strictly.

"Mom, Dad, what age am I now 23 almost 24!? I'm pretty sure I'm of age to do whatever I want" I replied,

"No you are not! You were in a coma for almost six months, you woke up and had amnesia and then when we brought you home you were mysteriously kidnapped for almost four years! When you finally were found you claimed that Vanessa was still alive but died again so we had a second funeral for our deceased daughter. Do you think you've been in the right headspace for the past 5 years to believe that you can do whatever you want?!" My mom shouted.

I took a minute to think about it, I thought long and hard, I wasn't in the mood to fight with my parents so I decided to do what I do best; Act! I began to 'sob' and 'break down'.

"No one understands" I cried, "Nessa was my only friend, the only person who understood me, the only person that would talk to me! The only form of happiness I receive right now is talking to her headstone! I try and try each day to stay strong but it's getting harder and harder" I had stopped acting and now I was releasing my built up emotions and it flt relieving to get off my chest. "I am waiting and waiting as patiently as a human being could possibly be for the day to arrive that I can be with her again! It is impossible for me to go a day without thinking how much I wanna be with her. I will try and suit your pleasures but I need you to understand that I need my own time, even if it takes days at a time." I explained as tears streamed down my face.

"You're right we're sorry" My dad said as they left me bedroom. The house was now silent, as quiet as mouse. I lay in my bed and giggled, tears still fell from my cheeks but I had done it! I had escaped the massive argument that was headed my way and all it took was for me to release my emotions!

(Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Just wanna say that I have planned out the rest of this book so the chapters won't be winged anymore😂)