A Familiar Voice

"You Stay Away!" I heard a deep voice whisper, then all went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time I saw someone with that amount of strength was... Him.

"What do you think you are doing!?" He roared.

I didn't answer, I was scared that he would do something to me like how he crushed my phone!

"WHO WERE YOU CONTACTING!" He bellowed, His rage was visible though the bulging vein in his temple.

Still no answer from me.

Out of nowhere he grabbed my wrist tearing me out of the bag in the boot of the car, hauling me to the edge of the motorway.

"Look Veronica I need to know who you were contacting!"

I was not gonna give up on the silent treatment, so I just stood there with a twisted impression on my face.

"Right you asked for it!" He said suspiciously.

He released his clutch on my wrist.

This was my chance! I bolted! Running down the road as fast as I possibly could! I could hear him laughing viciously behind me.

"You can't run from me!" He bellowed.

Before I knew it he was standing right in front of me, I screamed as I attempted to run in a different direction.

"Not so fast" I heard him whisper.

The next few seconds blurred past, A wash of agony blew over me as I was forced to the ground by the power of a strong force hitting my back. I began to fall over, my head causing a loud bang as it hit the concrete road.

I felt the blood trickle down my temple and down my cheek colliding with the tears of pain.

I was barely conscious, I could just about make out Milten striding casually towards me. When he finally reached me he bent down to my eye level.

"Now I'm gonna ask you one more time, Who were you contacting!" He asked gently.

I opened my mouth, tasting metal. I tried to speak but nothing came out.

"Come on you can tell me!" He requested impatiently.

By now I had completely lost my vision, My glasses must have shattered when I fell because I could feel the pointy shards gouging into my skin.

"COME ON VERONICA! ANSWER ME!" He shouted, getting to his feet again.

I then felt a massive surge of pain as he pelted his foot into my side, I began to cough something up which I assumed was blood.

"Everyone was right about you! You're useless!" He mocked.

"She's anything but useless!" I heard a familiar voice defend.

Before I could decipher who it was the pain overtook me and everything went black.

(A/N: Hey Guys! Thanks for reading! Sorry all the chapters I post are really short, but the next chapter is really long and will hopefully answer all your questions! Please vote, and tell me what you think!)