Wake up call

Roni slowly opened her eyes, she had just had the worst dream ever when she looked around she was in a unrecognizable room she tried to move but a lightning bolt of pain shot through her body , she felt as if something terrible had happened something was wrong she couldn't see Nessa anywhere. "She's up" Roni heard a lady say, suddenly a bunch of people gathered round Roni giving her a checkup "what happened?" Roni managed to croak

"Honey you've been in a horrible car accident, now we need you to stay still while we examine you" the lady explained,

"How long has she been out"

"About a month"

Roni couldn't believe her ears she'd been out cold for a full month.

"Where's Nessa" Roni stuttered

Nobody answered there was just complete silence, Roni could tell something was wrong she repeated "Where's my sister Nessa!"

"Honey calm down you're not strong enough right now" the lady explained,

"Is she ok?" Roni asked worriedly but she knew in her heart something was missing.

When the doctors and nurses finally left Roni in pease 4 hours later, Paul and Ellie her parents came in smiling and crying "we're so glad you're ok Roni" Ellie burst out attaching her with hugs and kisses, "mom dad no one will tell me where Nessa is!" Roni let out,

Her parents faces changed straight away Paul brought Ellie into a hug, Roni knew straight away what this meant her heart sank, she couldn't breath, tears rolled down her cheeks "NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!" Roni shouted she tried to stand up but her leg was in a heavy cast and she was attached to too many wires, Nurses and Doctors came in and pinned Roni down and stuck a needle in her arm everything went black, Roni was broken on the inside and partly on the outside.

Roni was lucky enough to have survived the crash but she underwent many surgeries, Nessa on the other hand wasn't as lucky, she had survived the crash at first and had tried her best to remove herself and Roni from the car but her organs had internal bleeding, also very burnt from the car when it went up in flames and her arm was bent in a horrible position, when the ambulance arrived they could barely revive her.

Nessa had made it through one surgery but the pain was to much to withstand, she begged to be alive till Roni woke up but it was to late pain had gotten the best of her.

Roni woke up again hoping it was a dream but she was still lying poorly on the bed, she lay there for hours crying and praying Nessa was still alive. Her parents walked in early morning "hello honey how are you doing" they asked concerned, the doctors had told them about how upset Roni was, Roni couldn't answer back she just lay down she felt as if half of her was missing.