Visions

This Milten dude was not to be trusted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears poured down my cheeks, I had nothing!

I can't find Sophie anywhere, Roni disappeared and I'm trapped in this weird world!

I could've just let go but noooo I had to go ahead and channel her, suck all the energy she had! And now she's gone!...Because of me.

I fought back the tears and stood up, this has all happened because of me!

I crashed the car causing myself to die!

I then pressured Roni to let go, leaving her with amnesia,

Dragging Sophie into this,

Getting in a fight with Him

And then Killing Him!

This was all my fault! I have no one left to apologize to, no one to confront about my stupid mistakes!

I have no one because of my stupid mistakes!

I gradually began to walk around the escape less area, There has to be a way out, there just has to be!

I couldn't concentrate, my mind kept flashing,

It was dark, I was in some sort of a trunk or a bag or something, there was no means of escape I was trapped,

My mind flashed again and I was back in the abandoned area!

What the hell is happening!

I came across a box, just laying on the go ground, in the middle of nowhere! It had no means of design or pattern it was just jet black, so dark While looking into it I lost track of my thoughts.

I crouched down to my knees to take a closer look at this half meter wide and half meter tall box. There was no explanation to why it was here, no visible openings to be seen.

I moved my quivering hand closer to the top of the box, I gently placed my hand on top of it.

Suddenly I was blasted backward by a massive surge of energy, I landed among a pile of scattered rocks and rubble,

What is that box!? But more importantly why is it here!?

It happened again...My mind began to flash again, visions appeared, I was still in some sort of a bag! All of a sudden the garnet was ripped off my head and I saw what I dreaded, How could it even be possible!... Standing before me was... HIM!

Then reality shot back and I was back on the dusty rocky ground in the middle of nowhere!

(A/N: Hey Guys Hope you like this chapter, sorry it's short but I felt Nessa needed a chapter)

QOTD 1: What do you think is happening to Nessa?

QOTD 2: What do you think the box will do?

QOTD 3: What do you think of these visions?

ANSWER BELOW<3