I Have To See Her!

So did this mean there was a way for Nessa to return?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, I was in a big field lying in the grass, I slowly got up and started to walk, the dew dropped grass gently tickling my feet. Where Am I ?

I looked around and spotted the wise man, I ran up to him, "Excuse me sir?"

"Yes Miss? He answered,

Did he just call me Miss?

"Where am I, what happened" I asked, then it all came back to me, How I tried to defeat Him, How I almost failed, And, and Sophie!

"Miss Vanessa, we thank you for saving the land we now live amongst peace in" He said,

"What?" I asked confused,

"It is in the law that when one defeats the evil that individual shall be known as the ruler, She who shall never fade!" He explained,

"B-but I didn't defeat him Sophie did! Where is she?!" I cried

"I'm afraid I don't know, something went wrong she didn't fade but just vanished" He told me.

"What do you mean she just vanished? You can't just disappear with no meaning!" I shouted in frustration, I realized how rude I sounded and quickly apologized for raising my voice.

"Vanessa, When we first heard about Sophie we did everything we could to find out what happened to her but we were restricted from certain tasks" He explained

"How come you were restricted?" I asked

"Since you are our true leader you shall set the rules upon us and give the people of this world tasks" The wise man told me,

"Well my first task to set upon this world is for everyone to try help find out what happened to Sophie, Everyone has the right to pursue in whatever they want, no Violence or mistreating We are all Equals!" I Proclaimed.

He nodded his head and walked off.

It had been several days since I enforced the search party, well more like an investigation, but something's wrong, I can't seem to get the hang of anything, my energy has never been this full and powerful, it feels like everything I try do is 10x harder, for example I tried to use my energy to create a beautiful sunset with an amazing scenery because it reminded me of the times Sophie and I would lay down and just think but something was wrong, as if the energy doesn't want to be used.

It feels like It just wants to sit at a standstill and freez.

My head pounded and pounded with stress, wondering How Sophie was or how Roni was doing, I lay back against a tree and slid down tears trickling down my cheeks, I'm all alone again!

Yes I have the rest of the people but it's just not the same!

I knew what I had to do, I have to visit Roni, the wise man explained it wasn't safe for me to leave in case something would happen or I might cause a problem, and I told myself to cut down on visiting her because she need's to live a life, she need's to learn how to live without me.

I stood up and slowly and quietly hid behind the tree and closed my eyes.

I was here, I was in Roni's room! I looked around but no one was in sight, but the rom was in a horrible state as though someone had been struggling in a fight,

"Hello?" I loudly whispered, no answer.

I walked up next to her bed and saw a photo of us two laying on the ground, glass cracked, I heard a scream I quickly turned to see where it came from, The kitchen.

I ran out and entered the kitchen, how is this possible? How could this even happen, I saw Him fade with my own eyes!

Standing behind the counter was him, holding Roni by the wrist in one hand and Sophie in the other,

"Ah little Vanessa Merrell, I knew you would come running" He laughed

"Nessa Help!?" Sophie shouted

How could this happen?

"Let them go!" I Shouted

"Nope, I heard you know are what, the ruler of the land?" he chuckled "Look Vanessa you made me angry, and no one should ever see this bad side of me!"

He looked up at the ceiling concentrating, suddenly the glass lampshade began to shake,

"I start off miniscule and finish with a bang!" He exclaimed as the shade fell onto Roni's injured leg, she let out a shriek of pain and he just laughed,

"Come find me!" He chuckled before disappearing with Roni and Sophie.

"Noooo, come back, please!" I begged as I fell to my knees, I had to save them and it would be risky.

(A/N: so hey guys sorry this chapter is really short but there's a plot twist, please tell me what you think so far)