Defeated

(A/N: Sorry I Keep Ending Chapters In Cliffhangers I'll Try And Stop That Habit, And I'm Sorry About Not Posting As Regularly School Is Keeping Me Really Busy -Sarah)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh really?" he answered "Let's see about that"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time for me to fight, again. I had to win this time He had to be defeated! There was no way on Earth, or whatever world we are in right now that I will let him survive, not after what he has put me and Sophie through and let's not forget about Roni.

Wait, where is Roni, I swear I heard her several seconds ago I heard Soph too.

"So Vanessa, finally plucked up the courage to fight me!?" He mocked,

"Stop wasting my time let me just defeat you for once and for all!" I shouted full of rage, I'm fully ready to get my own back at him!

"Ohh someone's in a mooood" He laughed,

"In a mood to get rid of you!" I yelled blasting energy forwards causing him to jolt backwards,

"So that's how you want to play, Ok!" He chuckled rubbing his hands together, I knew from his look he was about to blast me, so I prepared myself,

I stood with my legs hip width apart, placing my hands in a circular form creating a ball of energy in between my fingers.

What He did next didn't surprise me, he shot his hands forward at me, his energy now inches from me, I released the built up energy from my hands causing it to make a forcefield around me, his energy bounced off like a bouncy ball into different directions.

He looked confused, angry, I laughed inside knowing he couldn't stand a chance!

Now it was my turn to laugh, "Is that all you got?" I laughed,

He looked extremely frustrated now, I could see the anger building up in him, I need to win this, everything must go back to the way it should be!

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT ENERGY!!" He bellowed.

"Oh did you forget? Thanks to you I'm ruler of the other side so I guess that means I get unlimited energy, but I thought you would know that seeming as I stole that spot from you!" I chuckled.

The colour of his face rapidly changing from chalk pale to blood red, he was riven up, everything was going according to plan!

He lifted his arms up causing us to be lifted upwards, we landed on a large podium, I abruptly fell to the floor because the speed.

"Now Vanessa here is what will happen! I, the bad guy will destroy you and your precious family! I will return to the other side and explain to everyone that poor Vanessa lost her life trying to save her loved ones, and I tried my hardest to save her but it was to late, and I will regain the heir!" He explained

I couldn't help but keep in a snicker, "You know they'd never believe you right?"

"It doesn't matter if I defeat you either way I will have my ultimate power back! And they can't do anything to stop me!"

"They can't but I can!" I shouted!

I raised my arms, closing my eyes to keep concentration, I could hear him trying to shoot me but my force field was still active.

I knew when I opened my eyes I would only have seconds to finish him, I had to act as fast as I could! I released the built up energy that was making my force field, I was vulnerable by this point and I had to act fast!

I focused my entire mind on the precise area to aim, I fired the massive wave of energy straight for his chest.

As if time had frozen itself, He slowly fell to the ground clutching his chest with both hands gasping for air.

"You should never mess with ME!" I stated as I watched him fade, "Or you shall face the consequences!"

Just like that he was gone!

But something happened, I felt a sharp pain in my chest which caused me to collapse to my knees, something was wrong.

I stammered to my feet holding on to the closest wall. Sweat was dripping from my forehead, what was wrong with me? What was happening?

I stumbled my way through crumbled rocks in search for Roni and Sophie, I may be in pain but they're still in serious danger!

I was searching, picking up stones, checking under rocks. The pain was getting unbearable, I felt as if my chest could have exploded.

"Roni!, Sophie!" I barely shouted but more like whispered.

I sat with my back up against a pillar, my chest rising and lowering rapidly, I was in so much pain! But I have to find them, they can be safe now that he was gone, he was finally defeated!

I slowly struggled to my feet forcing myself to step forward, I stumbled onward to carry on the search, I stopped several times to take a break trying my hardest not to faint.

"Roni, Sophie...!" I whispered as loud as I possibly could, tears rolling down my cheeks,

I collapsed down onto the cold stone floor, my head hitting the ground with a bang, my whole body throbbed, What was happening to me?! Then all went black.

(A/N: So guys what do you think so far? I promise I will try my best to update very very soon, Thnx for reading! <3 -Sarah