Emotions

Then all went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noooo!

"Roni! Roni come on wake up for me!, I'm sorry, I didn't know I was channeling you! It was a mistake... please... Roni!" I cried, shaking her trying to keep her alive.

What have I done! It should be me lying lifeless on the ground! It should be me who has to suffer! I dragged her into this and now look what I've done!

"OK Roni no matter what happens I'm not letting you die on me! I've died enough times on you!" I shouted courageously,

I gently scooped her into my arms, her body strangely light as in she was literally as light as a feather! I carefully laid her down on the soft patch of grass I was recently 'dead' on.

"Oh oh ok so em" I whispered not knowing exactly what to do.

Wait! Where is Sophie?

"Soph!?, Sophie, Sophie can you hear me!? Where are you!?" I bellowed several time but she didn't reply, Why was everything going wrong!? What did I do to deserve this!?

I couldn't hold it together anymore, I buckled to my knees letting all my held up complicated emotions flow right out of me.

And let me tell you this I wasn't just upset! I was full of anger and rage at Him for causing all this mayhem, I also released all my built up stress over trying to defeat him and to keep Roni and Sophie safe.

I raised my hands causing rocks to tumble and crash to the floor, swaying them side to side making everything around us start a whirlwind.

I looked straight into the air and yelled "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?"

As if someone had pressed pause every thing froze, I glanced around to see what caused this, I stared at Roni's corpse it was slowly fading away.

I ran over to her grabbing her hand, "NO Roni don't! Please Roni just hold on a little tighter!... Don't leave me!?" I cried.

But it was too late. I could feel her hand slowly fade from my grasp.

"I Love You Roni" I whispered as she disappeared completely.

I was left in the middle of nowhere, alone, crying to myself.

But There had to be a reason for all this... A reason why all this happened to Roni and I, I mean we were just two ordinary girls.

Was it fate that we couldn't be happy? Or was this His sick twisted plan all along, getting us in a car crash, causing me to die making Roni upset, To find Sophie and then for her to be taken away from me!?

Killing Him was the best thing I've ever done!

(A/N:Hey guys Please tell me what you think so far and comment what you think will happen next! <3)