The Breakup

He thanked me and returned to his apartment and I returned to my meditating as if nothing had happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best thing was that I was fast asleep, sleeping like a baby until I was abruptly woken up by a loud knocking on my door. I glanced at my clock, 5:57 a.m what the heck was someone doing at my door this early. I grabbed my glasses and pushed them on and Without thinking I walked to my front door and peeped through the little eye hole to see Mason,

"What are you doing here at 6 in the morning!?" I asked annoyed as he walked in, he stormed right past me and sat on the couch indicating for me to join him so I did, "Mason I love you but WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"I shouted.

"This!" He pushed his phone in front of my face, I waited for my vision to focus, it was the video that Max had posted earlier and it had almost 4 million views,

"And?" I wondered, "why'd you show me this at 6 in the morning?"

"Veronica you can't just appear on the internet so abruptly like that! I've been watching ur videos all night and you need to stay off the internet for now, you can't just return on somebody else's channel like that!" He explained leaving me confused.

"Mason you told me the other day that you're not one to be on their phone for long! You sia you're more of an athletic type!" I bellowed,

"I'm doing this for your own safety, I'm trying to protect you" He stated, thinking that I would somehow appreciate how overprotective he was being. I couldn't actually believe what I was hearing! Wasn't this the 21st century?

"Mason I can look after myself thank you, I'm not sure if you're doing this thinking you're my hero or something but you're being kind of an ass at the moment at it's really annoying, so next time you decide to stalk me on the internet don't come giving me advice because those 'videos' were me and Nessa's job! Especially at 6 in the morning!" I shouted, suggesting he get up and leave as soon as possible.

"Look I'm sorry but I'm just trying to help!" He defended as he backed away to the door "... I'll call later" He whispered but before he could leave I spoke up,

"Don't bother. Actually you know what it's best if you just get rid of my number from your phone because I thought you of all people would understand but clearly you don't, I knew if I told you you'd change... everyone does" I explained crossing my arms.

"Veronica please?"

"Just go."

And just like that he left, he didn't refuse, he just obeyed and that hurt the most.

I trudged back to bed hoping this would all just end and it was just a dream but I knew it wasn't, just like my life. I tried for hours and hours but all I did was toss and turn, my mind kept replaying the moment where Mason thought he knew how my life worked and all it did was convince me I had done the right thing.

"Heyo!" I heard a familiar voice barge in,

"Not now Nessa please!? Can you just leave me alone for a while? I've had a rough morning" I explained rubbing my eyes.

"Aww boo hoo, something happened that made you have conversation with another human being that isn't your sister, tell me how intriguing it was?" She rolled her eyes letting out a giggle cause both she and I knew this would all be over soon.

"Sorry" I apologised "but I just pretty much broke up with Mason" I sighed, "He was being an ass and I knew it would happen again so I just told him straight up not to call me ever again" I stood up and hugged Nessa, I'm not sure if she was expecting it but I needed her right now.

"Well I guess he never met me so there was something missing in your relationship" She joked making me laugh, "But don't worry when I come back and meet your next 'boo' you'll stay together but he'll always wonder how he never ended up with the cuter twin" she fake sighed making me laugh harder, hugging me harder.

"Thanks Nessa, that really helped" I whispered,

"No you help me, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have a chance to come home... I'd be dead and when you come here to talk no matter what mood either of us are in it makes my day cause I know that you'll always be there for me and I'll always be there for you through thick and thin" She explained.

I smiled and she smiled "bye" I felt myself fading, "Bye" She laughed, waving goodbye.

I appeared back in my bedroom feeling good about my decision to end it between Mason and I, I wanted to focus on making Nessa return from now on. That's my main goal!

Bring Nessa Back!

(Thanks for reading! <3 Sorry about the cringe level at some points and yes I hate to admit it but Roni and Mason are over:(  )