I Will Fight!

But before I had a chance to recognize the voice something hit me in the head and I must have blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't been searching that long for Roni and Sophie, I knew I would be hours at this or even days, but I won't give up, I can't, I have to find them!

I had no clue whatsoever on where he was hiding them, they could be anywhere by now, for all I know they could be in a different universe.

After a while I decided to return to the other side to check up on everyone, I mean I am not doing a very good job at leading if I'm not even there!

I closed my eyes and concentrated hard. When I opened them I was taken back with what I saw! What happened?

People were running around throwing energy around like it was a paper ball! Some were attacking others were defending, They looked scared, vulnerable, what have I done?

I spotted the wise man trying to help the wounded, I ran over to him,

"W-What happened?" I asked worriedly and loudly

"He has returned and is making us fight against each other!" the wise man explained,

"Where is He?" I shouted, everything was so loud, I couldn't hear myself think! I lifted my hands and covered my ears and yelled Stop! Suddenly everything froze, energy balls were at a standstill mid air, people mid fighting, just frozen.

I looked around, did I really have this much power, I mean I just froze the whole of the other side without draining a drop of energy!

I tapped on the wise mans shoulder and he unfroze, he looked overwhelmed, worried.

"Excuse me sir do you know where He is? I demanded.

"Oh Vanessa, what have you done?" He asked, "Your power is too much for you, you should be drained by now" He explained

I was confused, "What do you mean?" I pondered,

"Miss Vanessa no one should hold that much energy, it isn't safe, you could cause serious problems with that amount"

"Look sir that doesn't really matter to me right now, I need to know where he is!" I bellowed

"He took Sophie and Veronica away somewhere far, far away"

"WHERE IS FAR AWAY!" I shouted getting frustrated which caused me to shoot energy dangerously around.

"Miss Please be careful on your travels" he asked politely and concerned

I was in no mood to thank him, he was no help at all, what does far far away even mean?, Ugh I will probably be looking for ever.

I was about to leave when I realised everyone was still frozen, so I just waved my hand in front of me and the fights carried on.

It had been about 5 hours since I left the other side in search for Soph and Roni,it was pitch black,I couldn't help myself from thinking about what the wise man said to me,

'Miss Vanessa no one should hold that much energy, it isn't safe, you could cause serious problems with that amount'

What did he mean serious problems, so far all I've done with my energy is try to help others!

I stopped mid in my tracks. I could hear someone, someone was calling my name, it was Sophie! I think I found her!

"Sophie!" I yelled out in attempt to track her down, "Sophie!", I waited for an answer,

"Nessa! Nessa please, Nessa help Me!" I could hear Sophie crying!

Where was she I had to find her, it was so dark I could barely see a thing!

I closed my eyes concentrating hard, I sent hundreds of mini energy balls in each direction, I waited several seconds.

Then the whole place lit up, I was in some sort of an underground area, it was dark and misty, sort of like what it would look like in the sewers,

"Sophie!" I shouted again.

This time there was no answer, "Sophie!"

W-where did she go?! "Sophie?"

I heard a laugh, I knew immediately who it belonged to, "Where are they!?" I shrieked!

"I guess you'll have to find out yourself" He replied chuckling,

"Tell Me, Now! You see what you don't understand is I have more powerful, infinite amount of energy" I yelled

"And Vanessa, what you don't understand is that I have the two most important things you have in the entire world and wait a minute I don't care!" He laughed,

I felt myself being lifted off the ground, I was suddenly thrown into what seemed to be a celler,

"Let Me Out!" I demanded!

"Nope" he replied snapping the p.

I could hear them, I could hear Roni, she was shouting at him, 'Let Me See Nessa', and I could hear Sophie whimpering and crying.

I couldn't take it anymore, I may not stand a chance against him but I will try my best!

I screamed as loud as I could releasing as much energy as I was able to in all directions, the walls crashed down, I could hear crying,

"I'm ready to Fight!" I shouted "And I'm not afraid!

"Oh really?" he answered "Let's see about that"

(A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated that much school is keeping me really busy and please let me know if I should put Him and Nessa's fight scene into this<3)