The Box

Last time I saw someone with that amount of strength was...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't move, not that I was unable to, I was just terrified. Frozen still.

It couldn't be possible... Are could it be?

Was there a chance He was still alive?

I slowly opened my eyes to find I was back in the unrecognizable area. I looked in front of me to see the box was still there.

I didn't want to touch it again, if there was the slightest of a chance I would have a vision of Him again if I laid hands on it I will never touch it again!

I carefully got to my feet, pain bolted up my spine causing me to collapse.

I haven't felt physical pain since moments before I died, it was horrible.

I was stuck on the ground as soreness overtook me. I must have landed on one of the rocks I was catapulted among.

I lay motionless hoping the injury would fade, but as time went on it grew worse as if I was a human again.

I screamed out in discomfort, my body ached everywhere!

I hadn't realized every time I fidgeted with pain I was shuffling closer and closer to the black box.

My mind was racing, the last thing I wanted to do was go anywhere near that box.

Without thinking I staggered to my feet and I barely made it a step without being drawn back to the floor and dragged closer to the box, by now it was extinguishing fog around the ground.

"Thanks you, for everything, all the advice and for being the best sister I could ever ask for!" I heard an extremely familiar voice admit,

"I love you, never forget that!" She giggled,

"I love you Nessa!" I heard a faint whisper.

"Roni?!" I shouted "Are You There!?" I squinted my eyes trying to see if there was anything in the distance. But there was nothing.

I turned to face the box,

"Come on Nessa! Just let go!?" Roni asked.

It then came to me!

"I don't know who you are but I am not an idiot! I'm not falling for your little joke! Hilarious by the way!" I bellowed.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on everything but Veronica.

"I know what you're doing! And I'm not letting you suck out my memories to try and trick me! So whoever you are just give up you won't succeed!" I yelled.

Suddenly the noise stopped, the fog cleared up, the box stopped glowing darkness, "You better stay away! I warned, but as I finished my sentence I felt my neck tighten up. My spine twisted causing me to collapse, I could hear several bones popping out of place and some snapping clean in half. I screamed in agony as dark circles overtook my vision.

Pain overtook me, tears poured down my cheeks.

"You Stay Away!" I heard a deep voice whisper, then all went black.

(A/N: Hey Guys! Sorry for not updating in ages I've been really busy studying for a huge English exam! Wish me luck!<3)