12:00 a.m

Maybe it was time resetting itself again but I didn't care all I wanted was to just fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on the couch deciding what I would do for the day, after making myself some breakfast I watched some tv for a while until my phone rang, the caller ID was blocked and I considered not answering but I still did.

The car speaker revealed the voice of Ryan Higa, "Hey guys! When do you think you'll be here?"

I glanced at Nessa as we guessed a time, "Well it's really foggy and grey out so I'd say about an hour" I laughed as well as Nessa,

"Cool I'll get everything set up, be safe" he chuckled as he hung up and Nessa and I continued with our conversation which weirdly I didn't remember.

"So how's directing ging for you?"

"What?"

"You know, no? Roni come on! Seriously? 'Coming Home' You star in it!? Are you delusional?" She laughed, her facial expression changed abruptly as she stared me in the face, the car knoww driving itself strangely, "Cop on Roni! You always ruin everything! You know sometimes I wonder why you even bothered because it just made us fall apart!" She shouted. I was taken back by her sudden anger and realised that something was really wrong, why was Ryan Higa calling us!? Why was Nessa in the car with me and weirdest of all it felt way too real.

I shot up from the couch dripping with sweat as the milk from my cereal spilt everywhere, a knock blasted on the door as my head throbbed, I got up and almost fell over due to being really light headed, "Who is it?" I called,

"A Serial killer! Who else? It's me Max can I come in?"

"Sure"

"What's up?" He laughed sitting down as I wiped the ground and couch which was luckily stain resistance,

"Max how old are you?"

"Why'd you wanna know?" He chuckled, "I'm 22, I hang out with a bunch of 19 year olds and some my age cause we all dropped out to pursue our social media careers, sadly though only mine and about two others kicked off and the others are left as extra's in the vlogs, it's not that bad cause I split the money with all who participate which actually reminds me I owe you 8 grand" He stated,

"I don't need money... 22... I was 20... be careful what happened to me could happen to anyone, Nessa and I had a really clean channel, no curses or inappropriate content it was all PG and somehow it still happened" I whispered.

"Can you take me?" he asked, my throat swelled up and my mouth went bone dry, "To see her? I mean you don't have to, it was just a thought" Before I knew it we were in his car, giving him directions to the cemetery which fett really strange, I led him through the graveyard until we reached Nessa's well kept grave in which I knew wouldn't mean anything soon but still brought back terrible memories, I didn't want to embarrass myself and start crying all over again but it was hard so I just put my hood over my head and let the tears flow silently.

"Wazzzaaaaaaaaaa" Nessa laughed running up to me,

"Oh hey Nessa, I was just at your grave"

"Great! Brilliant! Wonderful!"

"Why?" I asked concerned,

"I need you to dig it up!" She said as if that was an every day sentence even her facial expression was covered in a smile, "You have most of the steps done, now all you have to do is return to the police station un burry me and some other stuff" She explained a little too easily,

"Are you bored in here? Are you sick of it?" I asked as an idea sprung into my mind.

"Well obviously, I'm by myself all the time, time either goes super fast or super slow and I'm only able to contact you when I'm in your mind oh and everytime we speak I use up most of my energy to make a holographic body so you can see me instead of plain old fog" She added,

"Show me yourself in your fog version, I'm quite interested I mean I've seen it before but still" I urged as my plan progressed, she regretfully agreed and strangely formed into a greyish white coloured fog from this point on I knew how to do this. I walked up close to her, her voice echoing the walls asking what I was doing but before she could hesitate I took a deep breath in inhaling all the fog so she could have a break.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nessa's POV

"Roni what have you done!" I shouted as her voice came out of my mouth, "You know the consequences of doing this! It's extremely painful to switch back, last time wasn't as bad but who knows what this time will be like!?" I bellowed annoyed yet thankful at Roni so that I could have a break from this place.

"Nessa calm down, I trust you and you know what you're doing. Now quick info you will return and you will be with Max, he is a friend of mine just don't be too upset and let him drive you home because you are neighbors, ok?" Roni explained as I began to fade,

"Yeah, see you soon!" I blinked and I was in a graveyard looking at my own grave, I gulped as this supposed Max waved his hand in front of my eyes.

"Veronica! Are you ok?" He chuckled,

"Yeah sorry... I was day dreaming" I laughed.

Well I guess I'll get to work on getting my real self back to life, "Max? I need your help tonight, I need you to be at my door at exactly 12:00 a.m, we have some digging to to"

(Hey Guys! Thanks for reading and sorry for being so bad at updating I'm really busy atm <3)