Police

"Wait, You can see her?" I asked while tears streamed down my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course I can see her,  Veronica... is she dead?" Mason asked.

My mind must be playing tricks on me! How was Mason able to see Vanessa? It's only Milten and I who are able to see dead people from the other side!

"Veronica!?" Mason distracted me.

My throat felt like it could close up if I spoke, I couldn't see properly without my glasses and my eyes were misty with tears.

"Yeah...Yeah she's... she's dead" I replied.

I could tell Mason was taken back, I mean it's not everyday you come across a dead person who looks exactly like the girl you were supposed to save.

"Was... was she your sister?" He asked gently, hugging me tighter.

I nodded, crying harder into his shoulder.

"I'm gonna call the police ok?"

"No! Mason don't! Please! Last time someone tried to call the police everything went wrong!" I begged.

"Veronica I have to! I'm sorry" He said while pulling out his phone and dialling 911.

A few minutes later he ended the call, "They'll be here shortly"

"Thank you" I whispered as I sobbed. I slowly reached my hand towards Nessa's, holding it softly in mine. It was cold and limp, lifeless. She really was gone this time.

Several minutes later I heard sirens in the distance, they came closer and closer, suddenly there were policemen surrounding us.

I was too focused on Nessa to hear what they were rambling about, all I know is that one of them tried to pull me away.

"NO! DON'T TAKE ME AWAY!" I screamed, "PLEASE! I CAN'T LEAVE HER!"

"Shh sweetie" Someone tried to calm me down.

I struggled in their tight grip, I kicked and screamed but it was no use!

"LET ME GO!" I cried, trying my best to loosen his tight grasp on my waist and shoulders.

I could make out people covering Nessa with a body bag and taking pictures of the scene.

I eventually gave up hope! There was no point! She was gone.

A police man sat me in the back of a car and wrapped me in a blanket. I was distraught, I wouldn't answer any of his questions.

The only thing I managed to whisper was: "Sophie left! She could have helped!"

I shortly after passed out with exhaustion. 

A/N: So... What do you think?