Vanessa?

Roni managed to mumble when Vanessa's funeral was,

"We set it for Sunday so you can come" Paul said before having to leave the room to cry, Ellie quickly followed him out to help him.

Roni lay there sobbing to herself, she couldn't imagine life without Nessa, they did everything together, they have never been apart for more then sevrel hours, just thinking about how she would never see her other half ever again made Roni want to curl up and just have to live like this.

Veronica couldn't believe her eyes, Standing by the foot of the door was her sister, Nessa casually walked in and sat down at the edge of Roni's bed, Nessa was wearing a beautiful red dress done out with sequins, her makeup was flawless and her hair was sorted into long loose curls.

"Nessa! You're ok!" Roni cried "You're alive"Roni said happily, Nessa's smile turned to a frown, Veronica then realized, "Are you real..?"she managed to stumble, Nessa shook her head.

"Roni I want you to know I love you so much"

"I love you too Nessa" she said as tears rolled down her face,

"Roni you have to know even though I'm gone I will never leave your side, not till we can properly be together and Veronica please don't sulk for me, go live your life, have fun, I want you to" Nessa explained, tears falling off her rosy cheeks.

"Nessa if you're not real, what are you?"Roni asked

"I guess you could call me a ghost, but Roni please don't worry about me it's beautiful up there" Nessa explained,

"Please don't leave Nessa, I'm broken without you! we all miss you so much!"Roni begged

"I'll never leave your side Roni I swear" Nessa admitted

"Will others be able to see you?"Roni sobbed

"Only if they really want to"

"Nessa please come back!" She said crying rapidly 

"I'm trying but he won't let me!"Vanessa explained quickly

"Who won't let you?" she asked

Nessa screamed and buckled down to her knee's holding her head tightly,

"W-WHATS WRONG?!" Roni shouted and in the blnk of an eye Vanessa vanished.

 (Hey hope you liked the fanfic story so far, So guy's what did you think of this chapter? please tell me in the comments <3)