Beautiful Surroundings

I stepped back to observe Sophie work her magic on my sister.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minutes past as I watched Sophie attempt to heal Nessa from whatever was wrong with her, but it was no use, her lifeless body just lay there frozen.

"I'm sorry!" Sophie cried, bolting to her feet "I can't, I can't help her, nothing will work!"

She ran to me, tears pouring from her eyes, I hugged her tight trying my best not to cry to show Sophie I was strong. I tried my best to comfort her but my eyes were glued to Nessa, this was so hard, seeing my lifelong best friend, my sister, my other half drained from life, all our memories as children, the memories I just regained.

"Will Nessa ever come back?" Sophie whispered

"I don't know Sophie, hopefully" I replied, but honestly inside I was prepared for the worst.

"B-but she's not faded" she said

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see" I answered, not wanting to think about the current situation to much or I'd most likely break down.

I don't know how long we sat there waiting for something to happen... minutes? hours? Days?, everything was just a blur. Sophie decided it would be respectful to Nessa if we placed flowers and beautiful things around her so that when she wakes she'll be surrounded in beautiful things!

I looked around in search of flowers or plants, but He and Nessa must have had a very rough fight, walls had fallen, there were massive random rocks everywhere, there wasn't even a weed in sight!

"Eh Soph..." I started but was taken back when I saw Sophie kneeling down next to Nessa with her eyes closed concentrating. Beautiful elegant flowers sprouted up and around my sister, soft fresh grass erupted from the ground. It looked beautiful, she looked so peaceful.

"You see people like Him changed the meaning of energy, it was originally used so that you could create beautiful surroundings on the other side, but it was taken for granted and is now used for horrible dark magic" Sophie explained gently, tears treading down her cheeks.

"Oh Sophie, It's beautiful, I'm sure Nessa would love it!" I told her grasping her in for a hug.

"There's something else I have to do" she told me.

She walked around the area we've been located in for the last couple of days, lifting her hands into the air causing rocks to shoot up and be thrown into the distance, All I could hear were the rocks shattering into millions of pieces, and that was how my heart felt.

(A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating quite frequently, I'm just really busy with school but I promises I will try update more regularly. Please tell me what you thing of the story so far, P.S sorry my chapters are getting short I'll try lengthening them up a little)