Boat

I was too tired to bother waking up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah that's her" I heard someone whisper,

"Do you think she's passed out or just upset?" Someone else asked,

"She looks different from what I remember, she looks... I don't know drained?" A familiar voice explained.

"Hey! Guys get out! She's sleeping!" Who obviously was Max shouted, I peeked open my eyes to see Harrison, Alex and Lauren walking out and Max escorting them, he left along with them, leaving me alone in the dark in his boat. I sat up and looked around and stretched, I walked over to what looked like a mini fridge and opened it but the inside was strange, very strange. A bright purple light illuminated the room as I watched a swirling object hypnotize me and before I knew it I was in this weird world, I looked around to see I was in a fancy work dress holding a little boys hand and he was laughing, my body controlled me as we walked up to a massive beautiful house, I knocked on the door as he beckoned for me to pick him up, Vanessa opened the door with a baby in her arms, she looked different, her hair was sorter with highlights, she looked older, a lot skinnier and before I knew it she was shouting at me.

"What is wrong with you!? What were you thinking coming here! YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE! Are you here to apologize!?" She bellowed as her eyes welled with tears, a cute man came up from behind her and glared at me,

"Honey go inside" he whispered to Nessa as she ran inside.

"Look Veronica you know you shouldn't be here!" He whispered, I stood there confused and awkward while the little boy cried in my arms. "Just go and just to let you know I'm working on Vanessa at the moment, she's attending a specialist to get over what happened because in all honesty I think she just wants an apology" he explained and telling me to leave and before I knew it I was walking away.

I gasped and fell backwards as I returned to reality, what the heck was that!? Tears welled up in my eyes as I curled up into a ball thinking about what just happened.

"Veronica, Veronica wake up" Max whispered as I sat up abruptly scaring him, "wow are you ok?" He asked, I looked around to see it was pitch black outside, the hot sweat dropped down my forehead as he helped me stand up, I felt dizzy but my dream felt so real!

"Heyo!" Vanessa laughed as my surroundings changed making me more dizzy,

"Not now" I rubbed my head from the brightness,

"Hello to you too" she smiled, I looked up to see she was sitting on a grand piano,

"What in God's name?"

"I got a piano" she interrupted,

"I can see that but how?"

"I dunno it kinda just showed up " she laughed, sitting down to play. She played a low calming song to stop my pounding headache, she finally finished, looking very proud of herself.

"Wow you've gotten good" I complimented keeping my eyes shut,

"What's wrong?" She asked sounding extremely worried as though she knew something like this this was going to happen , I didn't know what to tell her because I don't even know what it was.

"Something happened, something that felt way too real" I whispered closing eyes as my headache returned,

"What?" I heard her gritting her teeth,

"It felt like... the future" I replied. She stayed silent for too long, I opened my eyes to see her extremely concentrated, "Hey Vanessa, you still with me?"

"I've had the same experience" she stated, "Only brief seconds at a time, it's been happening for about 4 or 5 days... all I know is that I'm super upset about something and I have two children" she whispered upset,

"I...I had a son" I said, I didn't want to tell her about the fight cause I didn't want to worry her but I sure as hell was worrying myself.

"Hey Veronica!" I snapped back to reality finding I was sitting on the upper deck of Max's boat beside him, "wow you really spaced out there" he laughed, I awkwardly laughed and asked to leave, he was reluctant at first but then allowed me to go... how could I change my future?

I arrived home extremely confused, my key wouldn't unlock the door, it was as if someone had changed it. I knocked on the door to find a pregnant woman holding a toddler in her arms answer, "May I help you?" She asked,

"... em yeah, I live here" I blinked and she was gone, the door to my apartment lay wide open. Maybe it was time resetting itself again but I didn't care all I wanted was to just fall asleep.

(So sorry guys, I've been really busy, hope u enjoyed)