Chapter 12

You wake up the next morning with a pounding headache. You look around the room you don't recognise. You look to your right where there's a crease and a bit of the blanket flopped back.

You look down and realise you're only in your underwear.

You place a hand on your sore head and try to remember what happened the night before.

You remember kissing someone, then going to Joe's bedroom with them. You don't remember much, but you remember you didn't have sex. You came very very close though. If you wanted to, you probably would have.

You hear voices coming from the hallway.

"Do you think she'll remember?" You hear Zoe say.

"Let's hope not." Tyler says.

"Should we tell her?" Zoe asks.

"No." Tyler says.

"Why not? She deserves to know."

"Can you imagine what that could ruin? Don't tell Dan either."

"Okay, I'm all for not telling Dan, but Y/N deserves to know!"

"Let's-let's just see if she remembers or not."

"Okay."

Zoe and Tyler creep into the room with a glass of water and place it on the bedside table.

"How are you feeling? Got a hangover? I know I do." Tyler says.

"Yeah. What happened last night?" You ask.

Zoe and Tyler both look at each other before turning back to you.

"What do you remember?"

"Drinking. A lot."

"Anything else?"

You decide to see how far they'll go with their 'not telling you' plan.

"No. What happened?"

"You... Uhh..." Zoe begins, looking anxiously at Tyler.

"You hit your head and passed out." Tyler buts in.

"We put you in Joe's bed so you'll be comfy." Zoe nods.

"Why am I only in my underwear then?" You ask.

"You... You-You spilled something on your dress, so we put it in the washing machine. It should be out soon." Zoe says.

"Okay..." You say unsurely. They're obviously lying. "Where's Dan and Phil?"

"They're in the kitchen." Zoe says.

"Kay. Can I get my dress back?"

"Yeah, one sec." Zoe and Tyler both rush out of the room, closing the door behind them.

"That was close!" You hear Zoe say.

"Yup." Tyler says.

"I still feel bad for not telling her. She doesn't remember. Shouldn't she know what she did? Phil knows."

"Just... Let's deal with it later. Where's Y/N's dress?"

"Right here."

The door opens slightly and your dress is thrown at you, then the door is shut again.