Chapter 49

"I'm sorry for not believing that you were innocent Y/N." Phil walks up to you and Dan after you all buried the casket.

"It's okay Phil." You smile.

"Are you sure? I would've thought you would be pretty mad." Phil says.

"Trust me, it's okay Phil. I'm just glad that they caught Rachel." You hug Phil.

"How was jail?" Phil asks, the two of you still hugging.

"Fucking terrifying." You laugh.

"Okay, I'm trying to keep my insane jealously hidden right now because we're in public and nobody knows we're dating but you've been hugging way too long for my comfort." Dan whispers to you and Phil.

"Sorry dad." You say to Dan after you and Phil pull away from the hug.

"You planning on correcting that?" Dan asks you.

"Fuck it. Nope." You giggle. "I'm going to go talk to more people."

"Since when did you like socialising?" Dan and Phil laugh.

"Since I was locked in a jail cell for like a week with my only human contact being guards and the occasional visit from this shithead... What was his name? Dean?" You put your hand on Dan's shoulder.

"Rude." Dan says.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"True."

"I love you too cupcake."

"Hey Y/N!" Someone taps your shoulder. You turn around to see Kelvin and Alex standing behind you.

"Oh hey guys!" You hug each of them. "You didn't hear that conversation by any chance, did you?"

"Alex knows about you and Dan, it's okay." Kelvin informs you.

"Did you tell her?" You ask him.

"No, I heard your conversation." Alex says.

"Oh, okay. Can you please not tell anyone?" You beg.

"I won't, I promise." Alex tells you.

"I still can't fucking comprehend the fact that you're dating Dan Howell!" Kelvin's squeals. "Him and Phil used to be tied third place on my fucket list!"

"Fucket list?" You repeat.

"Yes." Kelvin nods.

"I'm not even going to ask."

"You shouldn't." Alex shrugs. "But I'm jealous that you've even got to meet Dan and Phil."

"Have you not talked to them at all?" You ask.

"Well, we made awkward eye contact with Dan while we were walking to the church, just before you arrived. By the way, so sorry for thinking that you were a murderer." Kelvin says.

"It's okay." You giggle.

"Oh, I also fell on Phil when we were getting our seats. I think my fat ass thigh may have crushed his dick." Alex says.

"Okay, well, do you guys want to meet them right now?" You ask them.

"Can we?!" Alex jumps excitedly.

"Yeah sure." You catch Dan and Phil's attention as they eat some crackers set out on the coffee table and motion them over.

"Oh shit, I don't think I'm prepared for this." Kelvin says.