Chapter 65

6:15pm.

You're helping Alex get ready for her date with Phil, while Dan, Phil and Kelvin are doing god knows what in the other room.

"Why is your room so much better than mine?" Alex asks as you curl her hair for her.

"Because you have to share it with Kelvin." You laugh.

"True. We've only been here for a few hours and he's already made the place a mess."

"Good luck staying with that for the next week and a half!"

You hear someone knock at the door.

"Who is it?"

"Your favourite homosexual!"

"My favourite homosexual is dead Kelvin."

"Just let me in!"

"It's open!"

Kelvin opens the door and rushes in.
"Dan and Phil said that this hotel is meant to be haunted. Is that true?"

You and Alex both look over at each other and smirk.
"Of course it is..." You say.

"Someone threw their child right off the balcony in our room." Alex says.

"And multiple murders were committed in this very room." You add.

"There was also a woman who had a miscarriage, which caused her to go mad and kill her husband before pointing the gun to her head."

"They say that you can still hear the screams and cries of murder victims and babies."

"And people have seen the mad woman standing behind them in the bathroom mirror, asking for her child."

"If you see her, don't say yes..."

"We're the first people to have stayed on this floor, actually, ever since the killing spree..."

"Well, there was that one couple next door..."

"Y/N, shoosh!"

"What happened to the couple next door?" Kelvin asks, beginning to get scared.

"Let's just say, they checked in three years ago... and never checked out!" You lie.

Obviously, there was no dead baby, killing spree or suicide... at least that you know of.

"We're actually planning on using a ouija board later tonight..." Alex smirks.

"NOPENOPENOPE HELL NO!" Kelvin stands up.

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"Fuck no."

"Well, we'll just leave you alone then..."

"Fine I'll come."

Dan:
Is Alex ready yet? Phil is.

Y/N:
Fuck I still need to finish curling her hair.

Dan:
How long is that gonna take?

Y/N:
Shouldn't take long, it's me, I'm fast.

Dan:
She's not gonna be ready for a few more hours, is she?

Y/N:
More like a few more minutes!

Dan:
Loser has to jump in the pool with their clothes on before dinner.