I'm Sorry

Yo. So, I haven't updated in over a week, and I apologise.
I've been really tired, unmotivated and slightly sad for no reason lately, and I just got back to school yesterday. I also don't have my phone - it's away getting fixed - so that's also stopped me from writing.
I have written quite a lot for the next chapter, but I'm just not sure if it's good enough to publish.
I'm also deciding what to do about my Dodie x Reader that I'll be making, because I have two ideas. I'll most likely write both of them, but I can't decide which one to do first.
I'd forgotten how many assholes there are at my school. Ugh.
So again, sorry for being unmotivated, tired and having writer's block, I promise the next chapter will be up as soon as possible. I'm still working out things for the ending, and I kind of want this story to have a sequel. We'll see. HEADS UP: Somebody might die soon. Well, other than the person who definitely will die soon.

QUICK QUESTION THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE RELATED TO THE STORY WELL MOST LIKELY SEQUEL:
Well, two questions.

1. How many of you want to have kids? Cause I know there are people who don't want kids, and a lot of x readers end up with children, so I'm just wondering. The majority votes WILL affect the story.

2. How long would you prefer a couple to be together for before they get engaged? I'll probably round the answers up to an average.

That's all! Again, I'm sorrrrrryyyyy.
Bye lads.
~Noonpad