Chapter 87

*Two Day Time Skip*
You're sitting in Brandon's office; a place you haven't been for quite some time, but of course you'll have to be talking to him in person now that you live in London.
As he stands at the door, talking to another client, you admire the layout of the room.
There are three, large glass windows behind his desk. The cream coloured walls are plastered with various posters, ranging from many different genres of artists. His desk looks completely unorganised, not like usual.
"Sorry about that." Brandon shuts the door behind him and moves a hand through his hair as he makes his way back to the desk. "Things are a bit of a mess right now... One of my other clients threw a tantrum at some restaurant and now there's a lot of paperwork to do." He sighs as he attempts to tidy his desk. "But that's not what we're here to talk about today; we're here to talk about you." He smiles and shoves some papers into a drawer, then focuses his attention onto you. "Congratulations on reaching one million!"

"Thank you." You grin.

"We both know what that means. You're getting a freaking album!"

"Woooo!"

"Okay, so, here's what needs to happen; we got to make some music videos, decide what songs to put on the album, decide what to name it. Do you want the album cover to be just a picture, or do you want album art?"

"I think I would have to sleep on that one."

"Good call, we don't want to make any decisions too quick. Now, another question that is kind of important but might not sound that vital; what kind of aesthetic do you want the album to be? Like, what colours do you want people to think of when they think of the album?"

"Again, I would have to have a think about that."

"Okay, I'll write down the things you'd probably need to have a think about so that you could have some ideas for our next meeting. Let's get onto the songs in the album..."

............................................................

After a lengthy discussion about the album and music videos, you arrive back at the flat, somehow feeling drained of all energy.
You flop back onto the couch and instantly freeze.
"Wait a minute..." You whisper to yourself. "Dan!" You call out.
No reply.
"Phil!"
No reply.
"Why the fuck am I not sitting on a broken couch?!"
Still no answer.
"Where the fuck are you bitches?!"
You stand up and look around the room before sitting back down.
"I know you guys are here somewhere! You never go outside!"

BUZZ BUZZ

Phil:
Stop shouting.

Y/N:
Where are you?

Phil:
In Dan's room.

Y/N:
K, why? Where's Dan?

Dan:
Are you forgetting what day it is?

Y/N:
It's Wednesday, right?

Dan:
What concert did you go to on this date last year?

Y/N:
Oooohhhhhhhh

Dan:
I'm dating a fucking idiot.

Y/N:
I have no idea what's about to happen but I'm excited!

Phil:
Me too!