Chapter 32

"Are you sure you're okay with not telling anybody?" Dan asks as you and him walk up the stairs back to the flat.

On the way home from your walk, you and Dan had both decided you didn't want to tell anyone that the two of you are dating just yet.
You were scared that the phandom would flip out.
Dan was scared that Phil would flip out.
Plus, what if the two of you told the internet you were dating then broke up not long after?
It would also just feel like you were trying to use your relationship with each other to get more views.

"Dan, I'm one hundred percent fine with it." You assure him as the two of you reach the flat.

"Okay. Thank you. I know it may seem weird and shit..."

"Trust me, it's okay."

Dan smiles down at you and gives you a quick kiss on the lips before opening the door.

"Dan!" Phil immediately calls out as soon as you shut the door behind you and Dan.

"What?" Dan asks in an annoyed tone as Phil comes down the stairs.

"Did you water my house plants when I was gone?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Why?"

"To keep them alive. You told me that you would!"

"Oops, I lied."

"They're all dead now..."

"Why?"

"Because they didn't get enough water!"

"Well you should've watered them."

Phil glares at Dan as you get ready to stop the fight.

"YOU WERE MEANT TO WATER THEM YOU AS-"

Phil leaps towards Dan, but you cut him off.

"HEY OH NO!" You step in between the two tall males and hold Phil away from attacking Dan over some house plants.
"Dan's sorry. He didn't mean to kill the plants, right Dan?"

"No." Dan folds his arms.

"Dan, don't be mean. I know you and Phil aren't on great terms, but understand that Phil really liked his house plants."

"He has no respect for anything I own!" Phil pouts.

"He has no respect for me!" Dan buts in before you speak.

"At least I try to be nice to you!"

"Cause you have no reason to be mad at me!"

"Really? Because I can think of some. One being the fact that you're the one who's being so moody!"

"You're the one who started this entire fight in the first place!"

"Am not!"

"Guys stop! I swear, you're like three year olds." You interrupt their childish argument.