Chapter 93

Note:
You got the beagle.
D/N=Whatever you named the dog.

"Good morning D/N!" You grin as D/N licks your face, waking you up in the most perfect way possible. Ever since you got her, she's always been jumping on the bed to wake you up. She's so cute. Her black and white tail is wagging joyously as she rolls over onto her back, inviting you to rub her belly.

"Y/N do you want a pancake?" Dan asks, leaning on the doorway in his pyjamas. "Phil made some."

"I thought Phil was staying round at Alex and Kelvin's?" You wonder.

"He was, he's back now. Alex had to get to work." Dan explains.
It took Alex about a week to find a job at a local primary school. She's been there for two weeks and is already in love with it.
Dan wanders over and sits at the feet of the bed. D/N looks up at him and rolls up onto her feet. "Did she wake you up again?" Dan asks as he gives her a scratch behind the ear.

"Yeah, but I don't mind." You sit up and shuffle over beside Dan and the dog. "Cause I love her." You give her a scratch on the chin. "I'm so glad we got her."

"Me too." Dan smiles and rests his head on yours.

"She's so cute."

"I love her."

"Same."

"Pancakes?"

"Fuck yeah." You smile and nuzzle your head into Dan's shoulder. "I don't want to get up though."

"Don't worry. I'll go get you some." Dan stands up.

"Yes! Movement: avoided!" You punch the air, making Dan laugh that gorgeous laugh of his before heading off to get pancakes. "You're such a happy dog." You lie back and cuddle D/N.
It was quite hard to decide which of the two puppies to choose, but when a little girl fell in love with the other one, you knew you had to get the beagle.
You're actually very happy that the girl didn't like the beagle, because you're already extremely attached to D/N.

"We need to get dog food!" Dan shouts from the kitchen.

"Then get some!" You shout.

"You get some!"

"I've got to work today! You get some!"

"Fine! You have to get it next time though!"

"I can live with that!"

"Dan can I come get dog food with you?!" Phil shouts from his room.

"Why?" Dan shouts.

"Because I need to buy some toothpaste!" Phil explains.

"I can get you toothpaste!" Dan shouts.

"It's not just toothpaste that I need!"

"What else do you need?" You shout.

"I'd prefer not to answer that!"

"Here are your pancakes." Dan hands you a plate of warm pancakes. "Do you need anything while I'm out then?" He opens the closet and searches for a t-shirt.

"Get D/N a new chew toy. She's already broken the green one we got her." You tell him.

"Okay." He changes into his jeans and top. "Anything else?" He asks as he pulls his shoes on.

"Nah mate."

"Alright. Phil let's go!"

"Okay!"