Chapter 62

"How did you do on the exam thing?" The boy in your music class asks as you walk down the street after a lecture.

"Pretty good actually. How about you?" You ask.

"Amazing! What song did you do?"

"*insert song of your choice that you did here by whatever band/artist*"

"Cool! I did death of a bachelor by Panic! At The Disco!"

"You like Panic! At The Disco?"

"I love panic! At the disco!"

"Me too! Oh my god! I got to see them live last summer."

"What? No fair! What other bands do you like?"

"Uh... do you know twenty one pilots?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"I got to see them live too."

"Fuck you! Oh, do you like the band Muse?"

"Yeah!"

"I got to see them live! I don't go to much concerts actually. Although, I do have tickets to go see iron maiden this year."

"Fuck you! That sounds like so much fun."

"Ha ha! What was it like seeing panic! Though?"

"Awesome! I met my now boyfriend there actually."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Oh... Well... Uh... Cool, I guess. Oh look, here's my building. I'll see you on Monday then."

"Bye."

............................................................

You, Alex and Kelvin are round at Alex's flat, all three of you just lying on her bed scrolling through various social media sites.

"Would you guys still be my friend if I got fat?" Kelvin asks.

"I already am fat." Alex complains.

"No you're not."

"It's not even fair fat distribution. I barely have any boobs, most of it's at my thighs and butt. And I have an existent stomach. And a fat face."

"You don't have a fat face." You lean over and poke Alex's cheek. "Just chubby cheeks."

"Well I don't like them."

"Don't worry about it, they're cute. Shouldn't your therapist be talking to you about this bullshit?"

"Yeah. It's not working."

"Oh my lordie lord lord I got a text!" You exclaim, trying to change the topic to something less depressing. "Ugh. Never mind. It's just Dan's ex telling me I'm a whore."

"Dan's ex?" Alex furrows her eyebrows.

"Oh, I didn't tell you. Dan's ex recently moved across the hall from him, she high key wants him back." You explain.

"Okay. Tell me about this ex. Why did they break up? How long ago?"

"They broke up because they got into a lot of arguments and she was fucking convinced that Dan was cheating on her with Phil. They broke up a couple months before I met him at the panic! Concert. They were meant to be going together, but they obviously didn't. Apparently she was annoyed when Dan wanted to do something other than hanging out with her, but then would always stand him up for dates. Oh, and her name's Kathy."

"So, I'm guessing you are the first person Dan has dated since her?" Kelvin asks.

"Yeah."

"She probably found out, obvious reasons, and began to really miss Dan or something or just get jealous that he's moved on and is pissed as fuck." Alex shrugs.