Chapter 40

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Ally screams excitedly on Saturday morning, rushing into your room and jumping on your bed.

"What?" You groan and grab her by the leg, tripping her up.

She falls down next to you and sits up.

"I got an email from Brandon earlier this morning." She says.

"And? What did it say?" You ask.

"He asked us when we might be in London next because he has a contract that he would love for you to sign!" She squeals.

"Really? We've got to get down to London!" You jump up.

"I know. We're going back on the 28th. Remember? It's Rachel's birthday on the 29th, then Phil's. Hey, are you and Dan going to hook up any time soon?"

"Fucks sake no." You sit in silence for second before looking up at Ally. "Hey Ally, can talk to you about something?"

"Can't right now. Got to get to class."

"How about after class then?"

"Hm... No I don't think so. I've got to study, you've got work. How about after London? I might be free by then."

"What the fuck are you doing that's taking up so much time?" You groan, following Ally as she goes to her closet and picks out an outfit for the day.

"Managing your life, my school life, my love life, my social life and my internet life. Now leave so I can get dressed."

You sigh and head back to your bed, fall asleep and miss your first class of the day.

...............................................................

"And I just think that it's really underrated, y'know?"

"I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you about tentacle porn, Dan." You face palm while skyping Dan later that day.

"I mean-" Dan begins, but gets cut off by Phil rushing into his room.

"DAN I CAN WINK WITH BOTH EYES LOOK!"

You can just see the disappointment on Dan's face as he stares at Phil.

"Are you serious?" He says.

"Yeah! It's cool, isn't it?"

"Phil?"

"Yeah?"

"Think about it."

"What?"

"Phil. Sweetie. It's called blinking." You laugh.

Phil stands for a second. You watch his smile fade, before returning again as he laughs.

"Well I feel stupid." Phil slaps his head and leaves the room.

"Anyway, Ally should be home soon and I'm meant to be studying before I go to work. Bye dad. I'm not even going to correct myself anymore."

"Good idea. Talk to you later, Cupcake." Dan ends the call as Ally bursts in.

"I knew you wouldn't be studying!" She shouts, laughing slightly at the same time.

"Ahhhh! I'm sorry!"

"I know. Get to work though, you're going to be two minutes late."

"How the fuck do you know that?"

"I'm a time management genius. Now go."