Chapter 35

"Phil!" Dan bangs on Phil's bedroom door.

After Phil saw you and Dan kissing, he ran off to his room and completely barricaded and locked it so that you and Dan can't enter.

"Dan, he's not going to open it." You sigh and lean against the wall.

"But I... I just-we just became friends again... I-I don't want another argument..."

"Neither do I. Just let him be alone for now, he clearly wants to be."

"You're right." Dan groans. "I'm going to bed..."

"Dan, it's only 4 o'clock." You giggle.

"I don't care. I'm tired." Dan yawns and walks into his bedroom. "You coming or am I napping alone?"

"I would, but I need to get on with writing these songs for Ally..."

You walk back down to the living room and begin to write some songs, falling asleep after a few hours.

..................................................

"Y/N?!" Dan shakes you awake.

"What?" You groan and grab your phone and check the time. 2:31am.

"Just making sure you're alive. Though your awfully loud snoring should've confirmed that."

"Shut the fuck up." You giggle and push Dan off the sofa.

He laughs and gets back up.

"But on a more serious note... Did you drink all the alcohol we had in the kitchen?"

"W-Fuck no. I haven't drinken any of it."

"Well it's all gone."

You and Dan both stare at each other, thinking the exact same thing.

"Oh fuck."

Dan gets up and speed walks up to Phil's room, you following close behind him.

"Phil? Are you awake?" He knocks on the door and slowly opens it.

The stench of vodka immediately assaults your nose as you and Dan enter the dark room where Phil is lying face first on his bed surrounded by empty bottles.

"Phil?" Dan takes a few steps closer to Phil.

"Go away." Phil murmurs into his pillow.

"Phil..."

"I said go away!" Phil lifts his head up and looks at you and Dan, then plants it back on his pillow. "Just go have sex or whatever. Rub your happiness in my face, we all know I'm going to die alone anyway."

"Uh Y/N? You want to help with this one?" Dan whispers, scratching the back of his neck as he walks back to you.

"W-He's your best friend!" You whisper/shout.

"Yeah, but he's never done this before. Phil having drunken melt downs isn't a regular day occurrence! I don't know how to handle it."

"Okay um... Turn the lights on first."

Dan turns on the light as you sit down on the bed beside Phil, pushing away some empty bottles of various alcoholic beverages.