Chapter 14

You arrive back at Dan and Phil's building then knock on the door of their flat, before realising it's unlocked and opening it. You hadn't found Dan after you both headed off in different directions, you're guessing he found out just like you.

"Phil you asshole!" You hear Dan shout from Phil's bedroom.

"W-Is this because I didn't upload the spooky week video? I was just about to do it!" Phil shouts back seemingly scared.

"Of course not you idiot!"

"Then what did I do?!"

"You know what you did!"

"No I don't!"

"Last night. With Y/N."

"Oh..."

You place your hand on the couch, putting all your body weight on it then falling over, causing an extremely loud bang.

"Y/N?" Dan and Phil call out.

"I'm okay! I'm uh... I'm going to go and have a shower..." You call back awkwardly.

"Okay!" Dan shouts.

...............................................................................

Phil's POV

Dan grabs me by my shirt and whispers angrily to me.

"You know how much I like her. Why would you do this to me?"

"I'm sorry Dan! I was drunk!" I whisper/shout back.

"Sorry doesn't cut it! I can't believe you!" Dan whispers louder, his grip on my shirt tightening.

"I know you're mad Dan, but can we please wait to argue when we don't have a guest round?"

"Okay, fine." He lets go of my shirt and pushes me back slightly. "This doesn't mean I forgive you. This just means we won't talk about it until Y/N leaves."

I can see the anger in his eyes, but also a look of sadness.
He's hurt.

"Good night!" I call out to Dan as he marches out of the room.

...................................................................................

You

"Wake up! It's Halloween!" Dan's voice rings through your ears as he shakes you awake.

You jolt up when you hear the word Halloween.

"Fuck yeah." You mutter.

"So are you going to carve these pumpkins with me or will I just do it myself?" Dan asks, holding up a large plastic bag with two pumpkins in it.

"Don't you fucking dare." You look at him, fake anger in your eyes.

"Well come on then!" He grabs your hand and pulls you out of bed towards the dining table. He places the bag on it and leaves to get the tools for carving.

"Choose which one you want." He tells you.

You open the bag and naturally choose the larger pumpkin.

Dan comes back with two knives and sits in the chair beside you.

"This is going to be fucking fantastic." You smile.

"Not as fantastic as mine." Dan says.

"We'll see about that, Howell." You smirk, mapping out your plans for the pumpkin.

You both cut off the tops and begin to fish out the insides (what even is this sentence).

Your taking out some seeds when you feel something hit your face.

"Did you just assault me with the insides of a pumpkin Daniel James Howell?" You turn to him dramatically.

"Yes, Y/F/N, I did just assault you with the insides of a pumpkin." Dan laughs.

You say nothing else, just pick up a clump of pumpkin insides and throw it at him.

Soon, an all out pumpkin war begins.

The mess is everywhere.

"Ow! I got a seed in my eye!" You cry out.

"Ha Ha!" Dan proclaims before whacking himself with some pumpkin seed.

"You're even a danger to yourself." You shake your head.

"Screw you."

You and Dan then carve the pumpkins.

Dan carves an alien while you carve a ghost/zombie

"Hey look! I made you!" Dan exclaims, spinning his pumpkins around to reveal the alien.

"Oi! You said I was beautiful when we first met!" You argue. An embarrassed look spreads across Dan's face, his cheeks turning bright red while you investigate his pumpkin.

"Did you cut right through?" You ask.

"Uh yeah? Why what did you do?"

You spin your pumpkin around to show him the face. Instead of cutting right through, you just peeled the orange skin off.

"What the fuck is this Y/N?" He pulls the pumpkin closer to him to look at it.

"It's something I learned from my dad, y'know, before he left. It creates a fucking awesome effect."

"Snazzy." He nods his head.

"Oh dear lord." You sigh.

"What time is it?" Dan asks.

You check your phone.

"Shit. One hour till the party." You jump up. "Get in that armadillo costume."

Yo, this chapter was crap, ik.
I'm planning on updating again tonight, before Halloween ends, but I'm currently watching hocus pouch.

I would write more, but I want to watch the movie.
Bye lads.
~Noonpad~