Chapter 51

14th February

"I can't believe you have classes on Valentine's Day." Dan groans as you get ready to go to the lecture hall. "What time do you finish?"

"My last class ends at 5:30, but I'm studying for an English thing with Kelvin for an hour afterwards." You explain.

"Ugh. We barely have time to do anything!" Dan follows you to the living room where Phil is sitting on his phone.

"I know. Guess you'll have to spend the day with Phil." You pull on a pair of pleather boots/black converse.

"Oh yeah, cause Phil has no life and no dates of his own for Valentine's Day." Phil says.

"Do you have a date for today?" Dan asks.

"No..." Phil sighs. "I wish."

"Well, have fun guys... Not too much fun though." You laugh. "And I promise we'll do something when I get back Dan."

You turn to walk away, but Dan takes your hand, spins you around and pulls you into a soft kiss.

This lasts for around a minute or so before Dan pulls away, a grin plastered on both you and his face.

"Have fun listening to lectures." Dan smiles.

"It's obviously a hoot."

.................................................................

"I have returned!" You slide into the lecture hall and do your own version of a grand entrance.

"I hate you." Kelvin laughs.

"Everybody does." You and him take your usual seats at the back of the class. "So, about me moving in with you."

"What about it?"

"I can't move in till March."

"Why not?"

"Something about the rent that's been payed and a lease or something... I don't know. My landlord explained it to me over the phone and I barely listened."

"Okay. By the way, you won't need to pay rent. I've got it all covered."

"Really?"

"Yup! Anyway... What are you doing for V-day?"

"Date with Dan. I'm choosing this time. We're having a picnic beside that lake bit in the woods."

"Ooh... Romantic!"

"What about you? Anything special planned?"

"Skype date with Tyler. I'm thinking of making it official and asking him to be my boyfriend!"

"Omg yes do it!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Can you shut your annoying ass voice up!" Laura storms over to you.

"Piss off. Anyway-"

"Don't ignore me, Y/N!"

"Don't talk to me, bitch."

"Don't call me a bitch."

"Just go sit down. I don't have the energy to talk to a fuckface like you."