Chapter 61

"What did he say?" Alex asks Kelvin.

"He said that he loves me..." Kelvin smiles as he reads, but then his loving smile turns into a frown as he reads on. "And that's why he can't be with me?"

"What the fuck kind of bullshit excuse is that meant to be?" You grab Kelvin's phone from him and reads the message.

"I get it." Alex says. "He's probably scared of being in love. It's called philophobia. Falling in love is terrifying..."

"When's the next flight to America? I want to fucking sucker punch Tyler in the face right now." You say angrily.

"No don't! He did nothing wrong..." Kelvin says.

"But-"

"He can't help what he's afraid of. I'll talk to him and try to work it out." Kelvin takes his phone back and walks to his bedroom.

"Are you really afraid of falling in love?" You ask Alex curiously, sitting back down on the bed.

"Terrified. It's mainly a fear of the other person not loving me back, or of just getting heartbroken in general." Alex explains. "I'm scared that I won't have a relationship as perfect as you and Dan's."

"It's not perfect." You tell her.

"Oh yes it is. You guys only ever have cute arguments. There's no jealousy or anything. Trust me, its goals."

That's when you get a text from an anonymous number with a picture of Dan and some other girl, whom you have never seen before, kissing with the caption 'just thought you should know'.

"Trust me, it's not goals."

...................................................................................

Y/N:
Phil, can I ask you something?

Phil:
Yeah.

Y/N:
WHO THE ACTUAL FLYING FUCK IS DAN KISSING IN THIS AND WHY?!
*insert screenshot of picture you were sent here*

Phil:
I think SHE is kissing HIM. He's not kissing back, he probably pushed her away seconds later.

Y/N:
Well who tf is she?

Phil:
That's Kathy.

Y/N:
Who tf is Kathy?

Phil:
His ex.

Y/N:
Okay I'm fucking calling him right now.

You go off your messages, pull up your contacts and call Dan.

"Hello?" Dan answers tiredly.

"Dan what the fuck?!... Oh, this is Y/N by the way."

"I could tell by the caller id. What the fuck did I do?"

"I don't know... A half an hour ago, I was sent an interesting picture of you... y'know, nothing much happening apart from you KISSING YOUR EX!"

"Oh... Oh... Okay, Y/N, I know it looks bad-"

"No SHIT!"

"I didn't initiate the kiss! It was her, and I pushed her off right away!"

"What were you doing with your ex anyway then?!"