Chapter 23

It's Friday evening.

You finished your last class of the week two hours ago and are on the train to London with Ally.

"I'm so hyped for tomorrow." Ally says excitedly.

"Same. Oh! Since we didn't spend any money on the tickets, we can buy, like, ten times more merch than we did at Panic!" You smile.

"Yes! What're you wearing?"

"Don't know. Probably just skinny jeans and a tøp t-shirt."

"Less fancy than the panic! Concert?"

"Hey, you're the one who insisted on dressing nice. Plus, we had barely any band merch back then."

"True. How much longer till we get there?"

"Don't know."

............................................

You arrive in London at 10:45pm.

"Where did Dan say he'll meet us?" Ally asks as the two of you walk through the crowds of people.

"Just beside the entrance slash exit ."

You told Dan that you and Ally could just get a taxi to his flat and see him there, but Dan insisted on meeting you beside the train station.

"He's over there." You spot him leaning against the wall.

"I can't believe I'm about to meet Dan Howell. And spend two nights in his and Phil's flat."

"You've spoken to both of them before on Skype, Ally."

"I know. But... Gah! It's just so cool!"

You laugh and wave your way through the crowds over to Dan, Ally following close behind you, her hand clutched onto your jacket.

"Sup Howell." You smile, causing him to look up from his phone.

"Hey, Cupcake." You and him hug as Ally stands awkwardly.

"Hi." She says as you and Dan pull away from the hug.

"Hi, Ally." Dan smiles "let's go."

You, Dan and Ally get a taxi back to the flat, then walk up the enormous amount of stairs before finally arriving.

"Where's Phil?" Ally asks as you all sit in the living room.

"He's probably in his room-" Dan begins, but gets cut off by a loud bang and Phil shouting "OW!"

"Or maybe the kitchen."

"Dan! Where's the first aid kit?" Phil asks from the kitchen.

"In here! Why?" Dan calls out.

"I hit my face too hard on the kitchen door again." Phil says, walking into the room with his hand on his bleeding nose.

"Well done." You laugh.

"Oh hi Y/N! Didn't know you were coming round." Phil says, searching for a first aid kit.

"Oh yeah, Ally and I are seeing twenty øne pilots tomorrow. I thought Dan would have told you?"

"Well he didn't." Phil looks at Dan angrily, who just shrugs. "Hi Ally." Phil waves at Ally before picking up the first aid box.

"Why didn't you tell him?" You ask Dan as Phil leaves to go clean up his nose wound.

"Why should I have told him?" Dan asks.

"So he would know that we were coming round." Ally says.