Chapter 9

In the end, Dan got the armadillo costume, Phil got a not-so-scary Freddie Kruger costume and you got a Maleficent costume.

"I still think you made a good Ariel, Dan." Phil says as you're all walking home.

"Me too." You nod your head.

"I make a better armadillo." Dan says.

"People on Twitter don't agree." Phil laughs, looking down at his phone. You glance at the tweet that Phil posted a few minutes ago, it already has tons of likes, retweets and replies.

You laugh at Dan's miserable face in the picture.

"Screw you guys." Dan says.

................................................

You're sitting in the study, trying to work on your song.

"Ugh!" You groan and slam your head into your notebook. You're finding it impossible to think of anything to write.
You don't even know where to begin.

"Having trouble?" Dan laughs, standing at the doorway.

"I have a lot more respect for musicians. How do they do this!"

"First of all, they have an interesting life to write about.."

You pick up a pillow and throw it at Dan.

"Why are you here?" You ask.

"We're going out for dinner before my live show, you coming?"

"Where are we going?"

"Nandos."

"Give me 20 minutes."

"Kay. If you're not ready in that time, you're wearing the armadildo costume."

"What and you'll be Maleficent?"

"Of course."

"So you refuse to be Ariel but you're all for Maleficent?"

"What can I say?" Dan laughs and exits the room to let you get ready. You get up and close the door.

Time to change.

You put on a black skirt and white cropped top/a casual black dress and galaxy leggings
You brush your hair and re-do your makeup.

You wait in the lounge with Phil for Dan who's on the phone with someone.

"You did not!" Phil gasps as you finish telling him a story.

"I did." You nod your head. "Her family still won't talk to me."

"Understandable." As Phil says that, a message pops up on his phone. He picks up the phone and opens the message.

"Dan! Tyler's in London and wants to meet up for dinner! Should we invite him to Nandos?" Phil shouts.

"Go for it!" Dan shouts back.

"Tyler who?" You ask.

"Tyler Oakley." Phil replies.