01.

Contrary to popular belief, Harry Styles had been blessed with quite a bit of time on his hands, especially after the bothersome split between the members of One Direction. He had wrapped on Dunkirk, the movie he'd been a part of for almost two and a half years, and now he and his girlfriend, Evelyn, of almost three years, were trying their best to settle down. Things had been rocky between them during the last few months of filming, and now they were desperately searching for common ground. "I'm going to get in the shower." She called from their—well, his master bathroom.

"Okay." He said back, his voice monotone. "I'll just be here." His fingers were typing and scrolling around on his Mac, so he was too preoccupied to really give two shits. It was kind of late and he didn't really know why he was scouring the web. There was just so much to see. His mind drifted back to a few days prior, when he'd run into his ex-bandmate. Zayn had been out and about with his girlfriend, Gigi, and her friend. The whole two minutes he spent chatting with his old friend, on a very busy Manhattan sidewalk, he'd glanced at the blonde continuously. He'd never seen her before, but he was immediately enticed. Her name was Nora Dodson. The second he had gotten to the safety of his hotel room, he'd googled the feisty girl. Nora Dodson was an up and coming model. She was newly twenty-two and she was stunning. He'd visited many sites containing any information about her, but this time, there was a new one. Model's Wear Daily had posted an article only yesterday. His fingers tapped on the link and it took him to the online interview that she had done.

MODEL CALL:

Nora Dodson

Nora Dodson is a fast-talking, F-bomb-dropping, born-and-bred New Yorker. On a recent afternoon at MWD's office, she showed up in an all-black outfit, accessorized with a Saint Laurent bag and suede ankle booties. "I hate when someone says describe your style in three words. I don't f–king know!" she said, when asked if modeling has affected her fashion sense. "I have such an eclectic style....It changes all the time. Clearly, today I'm mourning something."

The 22-year-old, repped by New York Models, is just starting to get her feet wet — so far, she's appeared in Teen Vogue and Elle Vietnam editorials — but she's already becoming something of an "It" girl. She's learning how to DJ and also has quite an active social life. Her Instagram account (@noradods, with more than 136,000 followers and counting) shows her on a weekend getaway in the Hamptons with Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, and, on another occasion, posing with Emily Soto at a Calvin Klein launch party.

For now, Dodson is staying in Manhattan at her parents' old apartment, though she just returned from a monthlong trip in London, where she seems to have made a few friends. A quick Google search of her name returns more than 100,000 pages of gossipy headlines and pap shots, particularly on British tabloid sites, that link her to Orlando Bloom, a.k.a, the man of all of our dreams. Fans of the beautiful Brit can be a particularly passionate breed, and his rumored love interests are not always treated kindly by them. But she shrugged off all the attention like a seasoned celeb. "I don't really talk about my personal life like that," she said. "I don't know why people care so much about certain people's lives. It's bullsh—t."

Harry laughed, trying to picture what being friends with this girl would be like. She was quite the little spitfire. He liked the first sentence, describing her; fast-talking, F-bomb-dropping, born and bred New Yorker. Just that sentence alone made him want to know her. He could've gone without reading the whole Orlando Bloom bit, but hey, more respect for the lad. He was one lucky bastard. "Harry?" Evelyn's voice brought him back to reality. He exited out of Safari and closed his laptop. The bathroom was full of steam and he had to wave his hands in front of his face in order to see anything.

"Yeah?" He answered her.

"Can you hand me my new body wash?"

"Where is it?"