19 | Allison Argent

Allison is convinced that you would only ever like her as a friend and she can't stop thinking about how much she loves you yet she could never tell you

"Allison?"

Allison nearly jumps out of her skin, not expecting anyone, "Y/n? What are you doing here?" Allison asks, she wipes away her tears with the sleeve of her jumper before she turns around.

"Your dad let me in... I came to see if you were okay, you seemed upset in class today." You say sadly.

"I'm fine, y/n." Allison says abruptly.

"Alli, you know you can tell me anything right? You're my best friend." You step towards her so that you're nearly face to face, Allison inhales sharply.

"Y/n... I just don't think I can tell you." Allison says quietly.

"Why not?" You furrow your eyebrows, concerned.

"Because I don't want to ruin our friendship..." Allison tries to avoid eye contact with you, averting her gaze elsewhere.

"Why would anything ruin our friendship?" You ask, your eyes searching her face, looking at how beautiful she was in that moment.

"Because I love you, y/n, I've felt this way for a long time and I couldn't tell you because I didn't think you would ever feel the same way for me-" you stop her and kiss her, a sweet, passionate kiss.

"I feel the same way about you, Alli, you don't know how long I've waited to hear you say those words. I love you too, Allison." you say after pulling away.

Allison smiles, "you really love me?"

"Of course I do." You kiss her again, this time not pulling away.