176 | Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski

Scott had been trying to persuade Stiles to tell you how he felt for months, finally after driving Stiles to your house himself he made him do it

They stood outside of your house, staring up at it.

"This is it." Stiles mumbled.

"You can do it, bud. Just go up there and tell her how you feel, Stiles." Scott said encouragingly.

Stiles shook his head, "nope, can't do it." He said as he turned around but Scott crossed his arms.

"Fine." Stiles huffed, turning around and jogging up the steps to your front door.

He raised his hand to knock but hesitated, Scott was besides him and knocked for him.

"Scott!" Stiles whisper yelled.

"You're welcome." Scott grinned before walking back to the jeep, watching him to make sure he stayed.

When you answered the door Stiles was speechless, like he always was when he saw you due to how beautiful you were.

"Uh, hi, y/n." Stiles stuttered.

You smiled at the boy in front of you, someone you were proud to call your best friend, "Stiles, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I, uh..." he couldn't find the words to say.

You kept smiling, reassuring him it was okay, "what is it, Stiles? You can tell me anything, you know that."

"ireallylikeyouandi'dliketotakeyouonadate." He said extremely quickly that you barely caught a word of what he was saying.

"What?" You asked, slightly confused.

"I really like you and I'd like to take you on a, uh, date." He managed to say.

Your smile widened, "I'd love to! When?"

Stiles stepped back in surprise that you actually said yes, "this won't ruin our friendship?"

"Of course not, Stiles. I have to admit that I really like you too, I think a date would be nice." You replied.

"Oh! Well, how about tonight?" He asked hopefully.

"Sure!" You exclaimed, then peered around Stiles to see Scott leaning against the jeep.

"Will he be coming on our date too?" You teased.

"No! No, no!" Stiles chuckled, "he was here for moral support."

"Ah, well... I'll see you tonight, Stiles." You said softly, leaning towards him and kissing his cheek before closing the door leaving him standing there grinning to himself.

He walked back to the jeep with a huge smile on his face, Scott had already heard the conversation but asked anyway.

"So?" He asked his best friend as they got into the jeep.

"She said yes." He grinned.

"I told you she would." Scott smiled.

"Thanks Scott, without you I'd probably have never told her." Stiles admitted.

"Are you glad you did?" Scott asked, already knowing the answer.

"Definitely." Stiles smiled.

***

did y'all see the trailer omg i screamed, scalia are together and then stiles my baby is there it's all too much

I MEAN LOOK AT HIM IN HIS FBI VEST HOW CUTE