29 | Allison Argent and Scott McCall

Allison walks in on you and Scott kissing, she always thought that there was something between you both but seeing him kiss you confirmed it

Allison walks in on you and Scott kissing, she always thought that there was something between you both but seeing him kiss you confirmed it. It broke her heart because she had been in love with you for a while now but she didn't have the courage to tell you.

"scott?" she opened the door to his bedroom slowly, revealing scott kissing you and your arms wrapped around him.

you both jumped apart, "allison? what are you doing here?" you asked, moving a stray piece of hair behind your ear as you moved away from scott.

"i just- i wanted to talk to you." she stuttered.

"me?" you looked at scott who nodded, kind of embarrassed since allison was his ex.

you walked out of the room and closed the door, "what did you want to talk to me about?"

she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment before looking at you, "i know you and scott are kind of a thing... but i need to tell you now... i think i'm in love with you, y/n."

you felt torn, you'd always liked allison as a friend and you valued that friendship, but with scott you were totally in love with him.

"allison... i'm- i don't know what to say. i love scott," scott could overhear the conversation and he smiled slightly, "but i really value our friendship, alli."

allison's face faltered slightly as she looked taken aback, "oh..."

"allison..." you begin, but she shakes her head.

"it's fine, y/n. at least you know now and i know how you feel." she says sadly before turning around to walk away.

"i'm sorry, allison." you say as she turns the corner to leave.

scott opens the bedroom door and leans against the door frame, "you okay?"

you turn around to look at scott, "yes." you smile softly.

"come here," he opens his arms and you step into his warm embrace, "do you really love me?" he asks as he rests his head on top of yours.

you smile as you rest your head against his chest, "yes."

"i love you, too." he says quietly.