172 | Scott McCall

(more like scott mcchot, sorry i'll stop;)

Scott was sat on his bed one night, fixing his lacrosse stick when he heard a light knock on his bedroom door

"Come in." He called out.

You opened the door slowly, when your gaze fell upon a shirtless Scott your eyes widened, "oh."

"I can put a shirt on if you want-" he said, looking down and smirking to himself.

"N-no, it's okay." You said as a blush began to form in your cheeks.

"So was there something you wanted?" Scott asked.

"Well, uh, I actually came over because I had something I needed to tell you..." you began, your heart beat speeding up.

Before you had the chance to say anything Scott was already in front of you, you tried to avoid staring at his chest.

"I think I already know." He grinned.

"You do?" You asked with a high pitched voice.

"If it's something along the lines of why your heart beat always races when we're alone, I know." He smiled.

"Oh, well, yeah- I really like you, Scott." You admitted bashfully.

"I really like you too, y/n." He said as he stepped closer.

Your eyes flickered from his chest back up to his face and before you knew it his lips were on yours and he lifted you up swiftly, you wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you over to his bed.

There were always feelings between you and Scott during all of your years of friendship, now he was going to act on those feelings.

***

any of you guys going to Wolfcon? :)