193 | Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall

When they both get the same idea at the same time, they look at each other and Stiles grins, "are thinking what I'm thinking?"

"If you're thinking about how I can win y/n back, yes." Scott smiled.

This time there were no supernatural problems that led to the breakup, you'd seen him getting close to another girl but instead of asking him about it you assumed what was happening.

Scott was being his usual, soft and kind self when a new girl was lost and was helping her. She hugged him as a thank you, but Scott would never do anything to hurt you.

They arrived at your house, wondering what to do when Stiles got an idea.

"So I'll play her favourite song on the jeeps radio and you stand under her window and serenade her... deal?" Stiles grinned.

"Deal." Scott nodded.

Stiles climbed back into the jeep and found your favourite song on his phone, connecting it to the jeeps radio.

You were laying in bed on your phone when you heard your favourite song coming from outside.

Approaching your window you opened it wide and saw a familiar blue jeep outside, alongside Scott standing on your lawn.

You rested your elbows your windowsill as you waited for an explanation but instead you heard the soft melodies of Scott's voice serenading you.

Once your song finished you couldn't help but feel your lips tugging into a smile as he looked up at you, "I'm so sorry, y/n, I never explained and let you walk away from me. I would never hurt you, she was lost and I was helping her, she hugged me- nothing happened. I'd never do that to you." He said.

You glanced over at Stiles who was watching the exchange anxiously.

"I'm sorry for ever doubting you, Scott." You replied, knowing it was partly your fault too.

You heard a 'whoop' coming from behind Scott and you saw Stiles leaning out of the jeep, "get your little werewolf booty up there and kiss her already!"

Scott smirked, glancing up at you and then heading towards your wall, easily scaling it until he reached your room.

You stepped back to let him climb inside, "hey." He smiled.

"Hey." You replied, your eyes flickering over his facial expressions as he walked towards you.

"I missed you." He said softly.

"I missed you too." You said before he pressed his lips against yours.

It felt just as magical as it did the first time months ago.

"I'm so sorry for not hearing you out." You admitted as you pulled away.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for not explaining what happened." He said softly as he rested his forehead against yours.

"Can we try again?" He asked quietly after a while of silence as you stood wrapped with your arms around the other.

"Of course, Scott."

***