160 | Stiles Stilinski

Stiles when he's extremely worried about you because you don't come home and you're not answering any of his calls

"Y/n..." he mutters as the voicemail starts, "please pick up, I'm really worried and I'm starting to go out of my mind..." he throws his phone back onto his bed and runs his hands through his hair nervously.

Suddenly his phone vibrates, when he saw your name pop up his heart skipped a beat.

He immediately picked up and placed the phone against his ear, "y/n?!"

"Stiles," you said weakly, "please come and get me, I'm scared."

"Just tell me where you are and I'll be right there!" He said, already grabbing the keys for his jeep and running outside.

"I- I don't know, in a basement somewhere... it's dark, I can't really tell." You said, trying to keep your voice steady as you were extremely worried.

You were heading towards Stiles' house when you suddenly blacked out and then you ended up in a basement of some sort.

Stiles knew where you were, "alright, I think I know where you are... just stay on the line with me, okay?"

"Okay..." you said quietly, squinting your eyes to see if you could see better in the dark.

You could feel heavy chains around your wrists as you tried to move. Great. You thought, now you'd just have to wait and hope Stiles finds you.

What felt like an hour later a light shone in the room, "y/n?" A familiar voice called out.

The light shone towards you and you saw the familiar outline of Stiles heading towards you.

"Y/n!" He said, sounding relieved.

He crouched down and started trying to undo the chains bound around your wrists, when he finally opened them you flung your arms around him.

"I'm so glad you found me, I was starting to worry you'd never find me." You sobbed as he wrapped his arms around you, squeezing you tightly.

"Y/n, how did this happen?" He asked, helping you stand up.

"I- I don't know, I just remember walking to your house and then suddenly I was here." You said, slightly confused.

"Okay... we'll figure it out." He said softly, leading you out of the basement.

"Thank you, Stiles." You said when he was driving you back to his home.

"You don't have to thank me, it's what I have to do, what boyfriend wouldn't go to the end of the earth to save their girlfriend?" He asked.

You smiled softly, instead of replying you simply placed your hand over his which was resting on the gear stick.

He quickly glanced over at you, "you mean a lot to me, y/n. I'm glad you're okay." He smiled softly.

***